Men - 2022 NCAA Baseball Tourney (Non UConn Games) | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Men 2022 NCAA Baseball Tourney (Non UConn Games)

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Ole Miss lost tons of games this year because they have no pitching depth. They saved themselves by winning the first two games for sure.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
I received a free promotional $20 bet to be used on a College World Series future bet back at the end of May when the conference tournaments were still going on. Since I live in CT and could not put my free wager on UConn, I decided to put the bet on Oklahoma given their long odds at the time (+750). So I am now a huge Oklahoma fan heading in to the Final Series this weekend for a nice free $1,500!

Although it pains me to cheer for Oklahoma, as now that they play the fight song after each run this year, I keep getting painful flashbacks to the 2011 Fiesta Bowl every time I watch an Oklahoma game.

Reaction Score
I was hoping Arkansas was going to win. But, like UConn, they will be back next year.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Well, Ole Miss and Miss St with last two championships. Games next year in Starkville and Oxford should be great.

Was also glad to see a local kid near where I live, TJ McCants, play well for Ole Miss in CF. Came in as defensive replacement and had the two run jack last night to start the back to back to back HR's to really open up the lead in game 1. Today, had the single in bottom of the 8th to start the rally to win the game. Good kid, good family. Has a younger brother who was drafted in 3rd round in 2021 draft and is in Marlins farm system.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom