2022 > Jim Mora era begins… | Page 6 | The Boneyard

2022 > Jim Mora era begins…

Reaction Score
And then some. No question this was Benedict’s hire.
I have to agree. I think DB knew he needed someone who would grow UConn FB and he got a great one. As I said, we might be around 500 or maybe a bit below, but I think we might get a bowl in 2023. (Maybe in 2022)

Reaction Score

Appears Peter Rooney and Dylan Niedrowski have chosen to move on. Not pictured here and no longer listed on the roster. Both of their Twitter profiles indicate they’ve chosen to graduate even though they had one more year of eligibility.

Reaction Score
Appears Peter Rooney and Dylan Niedrowski have chosen to move on. Not pictured here and no longer listed on the roster. Both of their Twitter profiles indicate they’ve chosen to graduate even though they had one more year of eligibility.
Rooney was honored on Senior Day.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Medic is better...but here's a guess on the TE picture from left to right:
Mountali (looks thick for a FS (he did do a PG year)), Niemenski, Estes, Dunn, Heatherman, coach Marinelli, Johnson and a large mystery man? The mystery man looks family....but I haven't figured it out yet

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Mountali (looks thick for a FS (he did do a PG year)), Niemenski, Estes, Dunn, Heatherman, coach Marinelli, Johnson and a large mystery man? The mystery man looks family....but I haven't figured it out yet
Almost looks like Ryan Griffin but I don't think it is him.

Reaction Score

Russ Dixon is btwn Estes & Heatherman.

Reaction Score
Who's the 7th RB in the group here.. I know about Knight, Brewton, Carter, Houston, Burns, and Modeste, but not the 7th young man...

IF ... that is Houston, he has filled out far beyond his listed 165 pounds on the UCONN roster

Reaction Score
Appears Peter Rooney and Dylan Niedrowski have chosen to move on. Not pictured here and no longer listed on the roster.
Another guy not pictured in that tweet, but still on the roster, seems to be OL Rayonte Brown, though WR Jeffreys and DL J. Moore are listed in the portal thread but still on the roster too. Anyone know if Brown is still with the team ? I also thought it was interesting that Mora gave Guidone, Rayonte's #72, in the video, when he was handing out jersey/ #'s to the transfers on late signing day.

Guess we'll know for sure when they hit the field in a week, if they put up a complete spring participation roster, along with clarity on any preps/mid years that have been added.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom