2022 Fall Training Camp | Page 6 | The Boneyard

2022 Fall Training Camp

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
He may be bigger, but he is not playing OC as a 270 lb 2nd year guy unless he is playing for an academy. I'll take the 5th year FCS all American for 300 Alex.

Guidone will be starter of he is healthy.
They also moved Fortin to C for a bit.
Walker was C when they were using Fortin as RT.

My best guess? Walker is third string but they needed someone to snap ball while Guidone is out with hammy pull and Fortin as RT.

Reaction Score
He may be bigger, but he is not playing OC as a 270 lb 2nd year guy unless he is playing for an academy. I'll take the 5th year FCS all American for 300 Alex.

Giudone is pretty much the starter. That's not my point. Lineman do not have to be 300 pounds in college. Walker may have other attributes that the coaches like and make him a functional player.

Reaction Score
Seems like RT will be the spot that will be up for grabs and they’re still working fortin at center and tackle.
The only spots that should be close to secure are C- Guidone and RG- Haynes. It would make sense for the coaches to line up the guys who were the 1's at the end of spring but guys like Stewart, Shor, Barboza, Juergens and Murasaki are just as likely starters as any of the guys who ran with the 1's yesterday.

Reaction Score
Giudone is pretty much the starter. That's not my point. Lineman do not have to be 300 pounds in college. Walker may have other attributes that the coaches like and make him a functional player.
I agree but you did write that even if he isn't... (get bigger than 272) and you will mostly see academies running OL at that weight because of their ht/wt restrictions at graduation and hence their offensive schemes. You will find more of sub 300 OL in places like the MAC. Anyway, there is a website called ourlads.com that attempts to track the depth charts of all FBS and Pro teams. Don't think it includes incoming freshmen. I know you travel a distance to catch the games, here is hoping to a start of better outcomes.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I really like Carter. I thought he looked real good last year and that was with a horrendous line. I have faith he's going to be a real good back for us.
Agreed, thought he stood out. I think we knew once he beat out a multi year starter in KM.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom