OT: - 2022 5* PG Arterio Morris commits to Memphis | The Boneyard

OT: 2022 5* PG Arterio Morris commits to Memphis

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score

Morris chose the Tigers over offers from Kansas, UCLA, Texas A&M, Oregon, Arkansas, Texas, TCU and Texas Tech.

Morris has not ruled out the possibility of reclassifying to the Class of 2021. Memphis guards Alex Lomax, Boogie Ellis and Damion Baugh each have eligibility remaining to return in 2021.

Morris, whose lead recruiter was assistant coach Cody Toppert, is the second five-star prospect to commit to the Tigers in less than a week. Following the departure of assistant coach Mike Miller, Hardaway, Toppert and assistant Tony Madlock wooed center Moussa Cisse to commit last week.

I was curious to see if Penny would be able to keep it going without Mike Miller and given the uncertainty of sanctions and whatnot on the program because of Wiseman. Looks like they’re going to be just fine.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score

Morris chose the Tigers over offers from Kansas, UCLA, Texas A&M, Oregon, Arkansas, Texas, TCU and Texas Tech.

Morris has not ruled out the possibility of reclassifying to the Class of 2021. Memphis guards Alex Lomax, Boogie Ellis and Damion Baugh each have eligibility remaining to return in 2021.

Morris, whose lead recruiter was assistant coach Cody Toppert, is the second five-star prospect to commit to the Tigers in less than a week. Following the departure of assistant coach Mike Miller, Hardaway, Toppert and assistant Tony Madlock wooed center Moussa Cisse to commit last week.

I was curious to see if Penny would be able to keep it going without Mike Miller and given the uncertainty of sanctions and whatnot on the program because of Wiseman. Looks like they’re going to be just fine.

He didn't suddenly become poor...

Reaction Score

Apparently the "Bank" is still open for business.. Beat out some pretty creative recruiters for this guy..

Reaction Score
Mike Miller is now coaching HS ball in Houston.

And he's coaching at Houston High School in Germantown Tennessee. Two of his sons are on the basketball team there. Mason Miller, is a top 75 recruit. Germantown is a suburb of Memphis.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Yes my bad on the typo - coaching at Houston, in TN ... not IN Houston

Mike9904111

99-04-11-14-23
Reaction Score
Good for Memphis. I think if Jefferies hadn't got hurt and Wiseman was eligible they would have dominated the AAC.

With Cisse in the mix with all of those Sophomore guards and the transfers they are going to be good and it looks like they'll keep the talent coming in for future classes.

Now that I've given them credit. I honestly don't care lol. They may or may not be a contender in the future I could care less.

BIG EAST BABY!!!!

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
And he's coaching at Houston High School in Germantown Tennessee. Two of his sons are on the basketball team there. Mason Miller, is a top 75 recruit. Germantown is a suburb of Memphis.

Germantown is to Memphis what Southport is to Connecticut.

It'd be nice if the Southport's and Darien's of the world would support UConn, but they suck too much & are too elitist to care about sports. How fortunate for Memphis that they have their own personal Southport that supports them.

Reaction Score
Germantown is to Memphis what Southport is to Connecticut.

It'd be nice if the Southport's and Darien's of the world would support UConn, but they suck too much & are too elitist to care about sports. How fortunate for Memphis that they have their own personal Southport that supports them.
Do you mean Westport? I mean Southport is a tiny section in Fairfield and consists of probably a thousand people. Anyhow those towns care deeply about sports (see Darien lax for one) they just don’t care about UCONN sports. Strange post bro

Reaction Score
Do you mean Westport? I mean Southport is a tiny section in Fairfield and consists of probably a thousand people. Anyhow those towns care deeply about sports (see Darien lax for one) they just don’t care about UCONN sports. Strange post bro

Nah I think he's ok with this. The kids in that area, whether it would be Southport or Westport don't dream of going to their state U. Nor do their parents, probably more so actually. I don't think he was pointing at whether they care about sports or not, but I could be wrong.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Nah I think he's ok with this. The kids in that area, whether it would be Southport or Westport don't dream of going to their state U. Nor do their parents, probably more so actually. I don't think he was pointing at whether they care about sports or not, but I could be wrong.
Someone has to keep Quinipiac and Seton Hall In business.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score

Westport and Darien also work. I'm salty at most of that county, really.

It's ridiculous to me that Memphis is bringing in recruits like they're Duke.

Mike9904111

99-04-11-14-23
Reaction Score
Its "I couldn't care less"

It's "It's" not its in the way you used it. "It's is a contraction of “it is” or “it has.” Its is a possessive determiner we use to say that something belongs to or refers to something."

And yes, you are correct. I couldn't care less...

;)

Griggs

Yale Bowl portal 8
Reaction Score
Darien football too. Maybe Uconn would get a little more love from Fairfield county if men's and women's basketball would play a game or two at Webster Bank Area in Bridgeport like they used to do.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom