2021 UConn Football Tickets - sales to begin | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2021 UConn Football Tickets - sales to begin

Reaction Score
I just ordered 6 season tickets and a new tailgating grill this morning in anticipation. Such a great idea to drop the prices for the value seats, $228 total after fees comes out to under $7 a ticket, less than a Two Juicy at the stadium. Was a lot easier recruiting friends to join up this morning than it had been in years past.

Reaction Score
I collect them. Love keeping the stubs from games I go to.

Sad that they are using covid as a way to phase them out.
30 y/o here in the same boat - Ive been collecting stubs my entire life - the Giants are doing the same for my seasons as well , under the mandate of the NFL (per my rep). Very disappointed personally.

My bigger issue with the mobile tickets is that I buy for my entire crew - that's 8 seats that I would have on my account and it may be a nightmare to get people together to enter the stadium.

Reaction Score
Just called the ticket office & renewed my 12 tickets in Section 103. Spoke with "Kyle". I asked about the digital tickets. He said that the athletic office is trending in that direction BUT is easing into it. For this season the athletic office will offer pre-printed tickets as in the past for those who desire them. An e-mail will be sent out at a later date to inquire the orderer's preference. Watch for it or call 1-877-AT-UCONN for clarification.
FYI: I inquired about when hockey ducats are available as my friend & I are interested. Kyle said sometime in May after the team's schedule is finalized.

Reaction Score
Just called the ticket office & renewed my 12 tickets in Section 103. Spoke with "Kyle". I asked about the digital tickets. He said that the athletic office is trending in that direction BUT is easing into it. For this season the athletic office will offer pre-printed tickets as in the past for those who desire them. An e-mail will be sent out at a later date to inquire the orderer's preference. Watch for it or call 1-877-AT-UCONN for clarification.
FYI: I inquired about when hockey ducats are available as my friend & I are interested. Kyle said sometime in May after the team's schedule is finalized.
That’s good to hear

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom