2021 UConn Football Tickets - sales to begin | The Boneyard

2021 UConn Football Tickets - sales to begin

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Renewals to restart - message received this morning

Dear UConn Football Season Ticket Holder,

None of us could have expected what the last year had in store for us. We’ve encountered many firsts, and although some may still come, we have a renewed sense of optimism and a tremendous amount of excitement for the 2021 UConn Football season.

This week, current UConn Football season ticket holders will receive an email with information to relocate, upgrade or add season tickets before they go on sale to the general public. We will not be conducting an online seat selection process, but we will personally work with each season ticket holder that may be interested in making changes to their current season tickets.

We appreciate your continued support of our football program and student-athletes, and are incredibly excited to see you at the Rent this Fall!

Reaction Score
Arrived on schedule today, had already rolled last year to this year. Four getting our kicks in 226! Very low upper tier, great view of entire field no need for upgrade. Looking forward to our dogs chewing up the Fresno dogs in the opener. Tailgating starting with Holy Cross.
Road trips planed for Army and UMass, Clemson in the discussion.

Reaction Score
Arrived on schedule today, had already rolled last year to this year. Four getting our kicks in 226! Very low upper tier, great view of entire field no need for upgrade. Looking forward to our dogs chewing up the Fresno dogs in the opener. Tailgating starting with Holy Cross.
Wow. Good on you, man.

Reaction Score
Called the athletic office yesterday to renew my tickets. Left a message with my call back number on the voicemail. Agent got back to me last evening & said that ticket renewals start next week, This week they are only taking orders for those who want to change their seat locations.

Reaction Score
Called the athletic office yesterday to renew my tickets. Left a message with my call back number on the voicemail. Agent got back to me last evening & said that ticket renewals start next week, This week they are only taking orders for those who want to change their seat locations.
Renewals are on-line. I renewed my 2 seats in the front row of 231 for a total of $70. It must be the best bargain in sports. Even the fees have gone down because they are using electronic tickets.

Reaction Score
Renewals are on-line. I renewed my 2 seats in the front row of 231 for a total of $70. It must be the best bargain in sports. Even the fees have gone down because they are using electronic tickets.
So 12 tickets for $70? That's great!

Reaction Score
No paper tickets? That kinda sucks.

Reaction Score
I collect them. Love keeping the stubs from games I go to.

Sad that they are using covid as a way to phase them out.
It's not COVID. This has been the trend for ticketing systems since the advent of the smartphone. Over the last several years I've been to a number of professional games using e-tickets. Also, the last UConn game I attended was for the men at Gampel shortly before the shutdown and it was using e-tickets. So, I was somewhat surprised that the plan for our recent cancelled football season was apparently to use physical tickets. I must admit I like the paper variety too. Until a recent clean out of my parents home I had the stub from my very first major league baseball game a $4.75 (now about $150) box seat for a 1974 game at Fenway Park.

Reaction Score
It's not COVID. This has been the trend for ticketing systems since the advent of the smartphone. Over the last several years I've been to a number of professional games using e-tickets. Also, the last UConn game I attended was for the men at Gampel shortly before the shutdown and it was using e-tickets. So, I was somewhat surprised that the plan for our recent cancelled football season was apparently to use physical tickets. I must admit I like the paper variety too. Until a recent clean out of my parents home I had the stub from my very first major league baseball game a $4.75 (now about $150) box seat for a 1974 game at Fenway Park.
Oh i know. But they are using covid as the excuse to save a couple bucks. Even though there’s no difference between scanning paper vs a phone. The Red Sox started forcing us to use digital around 4 years ago.

I wonder how they will handle parking passes. Might be hard to make those digital but who knows.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Oh i know. But they are using covid as the excuse to save a couple bucks. Even though there’s no difference between scanning paper vs a phone. The Red Sox started forcing us to use digital around 4 years ago.

I wonder how they will handle parking passes. Might be hard to make those digital but who knows.

..And passing the savings on to the customer?

Oh My God Wow GIF by CBC

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I like the paper tickets too but to be honest, I'm not losing sleep if it means we save money. This program needs to save My penny it can. Plus, in this time where so many are strapped for cash, if it makes tickets any cheaper, I'm cool with it. Plus, I guarantee it's just the 40+ crowd that even has any interest in having a paper ticket stub.

Reaction Score
..And passing the savings on to the customer?

Oh My God Wow GIF by CBC
For now. Other teams have done the same and the cost/fees magically goes back to the same or more.

Again it is what it is but when you give the program tons of money and support it sucks when they cut out the little things.

Reaction Score
I like the paper tickets too but to be honest, I'm not losing sleep if it means we save money. This program needs to save My penny it can. Plus, in this time where so many are strapped for cash, if it makes tickets any cheaper, I'm cool with it. Plus, I guarantee it's just the 40+ crowd that even has any interest in having a paper ticket stub.
FYI I’m 22 but you’re probably right.

Reaction Score
Playing Clemson puts all our over matched kids at real risk for life altering injuries.

Reaction Score
Playing Clemson puts all our over matched kids at real risk for life altering injuries.
I'm sure you hold the same concerns for the past and future FCS schools on their schedules. UConn football will move forward inspite of of your wish to kill it.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
For now. Other teams have done the same and the cost/fees magically goes back to the same or more.

Again it is what it is but when you give the program tons of money and support it sucks when they cut out the little things.

Reaction Score
i don't own a phone ... no lie. Guessing I'll be able to print at home ...

Reaction Score
I'm waiting for Top of the Rent tickets. I love sitting in that top row. This will be my first time with season tickets since 2011.
I don't think they exist any more, but there's an even better deal. Seats in the upper level corners (all rows) have been designated "Husky Value Seats." I just renewed my 2 front row season seats for $70 (yup, < $6 per ticket including fees). They first went on on sale last year right as the Covid crisis began, so word was slow getting out and sales were just picking up. If you go online when public sales begin you should have no problem getting top row seats as they were still empty in all sections. It's easily the best entertainment deal around so I expect those sections to sell out once the word spreads.

Reaction Score
I don't think they exist any more, but there's an even better deal. Seats in the upper level corners (all rows) have been designated "Husky Value Seats." I just renewed my 2 front row season seats for $70 (yup, < $6 per ticket including fees). They first went on on sale last year right as the Covid crisis began, so word was slow getting out and sales were just picking up. If you go online when public sales begin you should have no problem getting top row seats as they were still empty in all sections. It's easily the best entertainment deal around so I expect those sections to sell out once the word spreads.
I'm going to give the box office a call next week to see what my options are. I really liked sitting at the back of 222

Reaction Score
my kid is a Student at Ole Miss and tickets have been electronic for at least 3 year. *(since he got there) .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom