2021 UConn Football Commit - Max Modeste (Trophy Club Texas) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2021 UConn Football Commit - Max Modeste (Trophy Club Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We will run Straight As around The Ohio State University.
You’ve used this same passive aggressive ‘joke’ numerous times now...:if the offers were Notre Dame, Stanford, Vanderbilt and Northwestern would you use the same joke? Are you anti-intelligent player or is the offer list just not impressive enough for you?

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
You’ve used this same passive aggressive ‘joke’ numerous times now...:if the offers were Notre Dame, Stanford, Vanderbilt and Northwestern would you use the same joke? Are you anti-intelligent player or is the offer list just not impressive enough for you?
You have a definite problem. It’s a freakin joke between me and Chindiesel. . I’m against people who get their shorts in a bunch by imagining things that aren’t there. My three sons went to great universities including one Ivy. Take a long walk in some fresh air.

ETA. I was so flabbergasted by that ridiculous post that I didn’t notice that your list includes a college that one of my other boys graduated from.

Last edited:

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I would also like to note, on 90%+ of those clips, he was playing on playing surfaces nicer than what he will see in East Hartford.

Reaction Score
Welcome to our newest member of the UConn family!
-We are only 2/3rds of the way into May and the coaching staff already raking in prospects from highly targeted areas. (and under very restricted conditions due to the Covid-19 crisis). I am VERY pleased.

Reaction Score
1590035258090.png

Higher player rating then any recruit from last year- way to get out of the gate RE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom