2021 UConn Football Commit - Max Modeste (Trophy Club Texas) | The Boneyard

2021 UConn Football Commit - Max Modeste (Trophy Club Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Welcome... MAX! Had to do that great football and student name.
Highlights obviously being that show a good eye for open space, along with shakes and speed for the size. Catching the ball out of the backfield looks to be no problem.
Liking the Texan Connection developing. ;)

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
First in to declare going to Byron Nelson High School in Trophy Club Texas is the coolest name combo of school/town you can get.

Iron Byron the golfer whose swing they modeled the first mechanical swing trainer. I mean King of the Hill had Tom Landry school as a joke and these guys just get the coolest of cool swingers for a HS name.

And then Trophy Club as a town name?? That is sweeter than southern sweet tea.

And top it off with a name of Maxwell Modeste?? That could easily be a Bond villain name.

There is so much good name mojo in this one commit.

Reaction Score
Modeste ran a 10.89 and 11.05 100 Meter recently in late Feb and early March.

Might evolve into a nice pass catching RB as he seems to have some good speed when in space.

I am familiar with the 40 times As it relates to how fast kids are but not so much with 100 meters.
How does this speed match up to some players we have had or currently have as a comparison?I think I saw somewhere that this kid a ran a 4.4 forty unofficially.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I am familiar with the 40 times As it relates to how fast kids are but not so much with 100 meters.
How does this speed match up to some players we have had or currently have as a comparison?I think I saw somewhere that this kid a ran a 4.4 forty unofficially.
Off the cuff, I think generally we see 100 meter times at 11.00 and under as fast guys that will run a true 4.5 time. I don’t know the exact translation. The absolute fastest Football kids seem to run the 100 meter around 10.7 to 10.9 going by memory.

Reaction Score
Off the cuff, I think generally we see 100 meter times at 11.00 and under as fast guys that will run a true 4.5 time. I don’t know the exact translation. The absolute fastest Football kids seem to run the 100 meter around 10.7 to 10.9 going by memory.
If you’re running 11.05, its still pretty damn quick. For an RB Its really the 1st 40 Yards that matter (arguably it’s who can accelerate and get up to speed in the first few steps).. You’ll see a lot of guys hang with faster guys for 50-70meters before the elite gears kick in. I would always get smoked in the last 30 as a former 100M guy. Nothing I could do about it. 10 second guys are in a different league than low 11s. Just the way it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom