2021 Recruiting Thread | Page 26 | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score

Josh Battle is a 6-2 190lb DB/LB/RB from Mill Creek High School in Hoschton, Georgia. Other offers from AppState, Arkansas State, BGSU, Chattanooga, Charlotte, Coastal Carolina, ECU, EKU, EMU, Fordham, Georgia State, South Alabama, Temple, Tennessee-Martin, Tennessee Tech, Troy and UCF.

Highlights

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
Any guesses who?
My guess is Jimmy Valsin. Another Tx kid!
008.png

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I like Langston Hardy, Aaron Turner or someone local for my guess.

Reaction Score
He has offers from Utah, Colorado, Kansas State, Indiana, Illinois, Cuse, and a ton of G5 schools. Would be an incredible pick-up.
Exactly... with all those P5 offers on deck that received recently, kinda hard to see him committing to us at this point... Would be a MAJOR coup if it happened though...

I'm all in for more defensive help for this next commit today... We need some more dogs on that side of the ball.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
I’ll tell you what. If we land Christopher Johnson, Jimmy Valsin, and Tyler P we better give Corey a FAT raise. Between FL and TX he’s gotta be working 24/7. That offense would be legit scary!

Reaction Score
I’ll tell you what. If we land Christopher Johnson, Jimmy Valsin, and Tyler P we better give Corey a FAT raise. Between FL and TX he’s gotta be working 24/7. That offense would be legit scary!

As a defensive grad assistant Carrezola is putting in some work as well. The young guys are doing a good job connecting w/ recruits.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
As a defensive grad assistant Carrezola is putting in some work as well. The young guys are doing a good job connecting w/ recruits.

And I like how we are more focused on certain robust markets and not wasting time trying to be everywhere. Gone are the efforts for CA (JUCOs notwithstanding), Bishop Gorman in NV and Chicago (could be good, but you can't be everywhere). The staff is now more narrowly focused on the communities its starting to really know and understand like 1) Dallas Metroplex, 2) Jacksonville, 3) Georgia, 4) South FL, 5) SC, 6) balance of TX, 7) DC & Baltimore, 8) VA in addition to the usual places like PA, NY, NJ, MA and CT.

If four recruiting markets really stand out with Edsall 2.0 its Dallas, Jacksonville, GA and SC.

Reaction Score
And I like how we are more focused on certain robust markets and not wasting time trying to be everywhere. Gone are the efforts for CA (JUCOs notwithstanding), Bishop Gorman in NV and Chicago (could be good, but you can't be everywhere). The staff is now more narrowly focused on the communities its starting to really know and understand like 1) Dallas Metroplex, 2) Jacksonville, 3) Georgia, 4) South FL, 5) SC, 6) balance of TX, 7) DC & Baltimore, 8) VA in addition to the usual places like PA, NY, NJ, MA and CT.

If four recruiting markets really stand out with Edsall 2.0 its Dallas, Jacksonville, GA and SC.
South Carolina too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom