2021 Recruiting Thread | Page 11 | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
UConn Football Junior Day this weekend (3/7).

junior day.jpg

Reaction Score
I’m a bit behind today...

Matt Carlino is a 6-5 230lb TE attending the Haverford School in PA. He attended the ECU game back in November.

Reaction Score
I’m a bit behind today...

Matt Carlino is a 6-5 230lb TE attending the Haverford School in PA. He attended the ECU game back in November.

It’s really inexcusable. You have 1 simple job - stalk teenage boys 24/7 across the internet and social media to keep us updated on every offer made by the staff within seconds of the offer going out. You’ve got to step it up if we’re going to make it as an independent

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Looks like we missed one. Back on 2/21 UConn offered Jaedon Wilson - 6'3'' WR from DeSoto HS which one of the powerhouse schools in the Dallas suburban metroplex. Wilson has a slew of offers; Ole Miss, UCLA, Nebraska, Arkansas, Cal, Hawaii, Houston, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Oregon State, Utah, Southern Miss, Liberty, North Texas, Southern Texas, Toledo and New Mexico State. I'm sure there are others as well.

Randy is following this one on twitter.

Reaction Score

Qaron Brown is a 6-2 170lb WR/DB who attended Holy Cross High School in Waterbury (twitter pic also references New Haven) and plans on attending Garden City Junior College in Garden City Kansas.

Reaction Score

Butler is a QB from DePaul Catholic in NJ.

>>From Rivals: Butler is a physically imposing quarterback with great size at 6-foot-4, 210-pounds. Butler was the starter in his first full season for DePaul Catholic and threw for 2,853 passing yards and 31 passing touchdowns. Butler is a true drop back pro-style quarterback that has shown great touch on throws in the intermediate/deep passing game. Andrew Butler does a really good job of getting to his second and third progressions when his first read is not there based off the defensive coverage. For his size he is a pretty athletic quarterback and can extend plays with his legs to make accurate throws on the run. What jumped out to me in his first year as the full starter is his ball placement on deep throws. Butler puts the football were only his receivers can go get it which allows the receivers the opportunity to get yards after catch. Andrew Butler holds no offers but has taken visits to Kentucky, Boston College, Rutgers, Penn State, and Wake Forest.<<

Reaction Score
Speaking of Tyler Phommachanh, I know his brothers at Clemson. Is he Trevor Lawrences replacement? Or buried in the depth chart?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom