2021 Recruiting Thread | Page 52 | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
Medic, for the purpose of cleaning up the list, Number 5, Daymon David, committed to Oregon back on September 18th.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Pete Paguaga @PetePaguaga Oct 6
“It’s been very tough,” New Canaan's David Siegel. “I’ve been doing a lot of combines, sending in lifts and stuff like that, but what a lot of coaches want to see is game film and right now, that’s the hardest thing to get.”
>>According to Marinelli, Siegel has gotten looks and has offers from several schools, including UMass, UConn, Buffalo and Holy Cross, but has neither committed nor nailed down what his future path will be. He could take a post graduate year and play football at a private school or head to a college program and possibly transfer if the opportunity arises.<<

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Florida DL Laron Davis still trolling for offers after releasing his Top 7 back in June and then changing his commit date a few times:

Has a great frame to be a run stuffer. Good bend too.

Edit update: Edsall just dropped his follow of Davis. While never say never, it seems we are cooling our pursuit of this one. There are some kids we patiently wait on and some you decide you just can't.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Pete Paguaga @PetePaguaga Oct 6
“It’s been very tough,” New Canaan's David Siegel. “I’ve been doing a lot of combines, sending in lifts and stuff like that, but what a lot of coaches want to see is game film and right now, that’s the hardest thing to get.”
>>According to Marinelli, Siegel has gotten looks and has offers from several schools, including UMass, UConn, Buffalo and Holy Cross, but has neither committed nor nailed down what his future path will be. He could take a post graduate year and play football at a private school or head to a college program and possibly transfer if the opportunity arises.<<
Some more on Siegal... sounds like he’s leaning towards a PG year (unless a P5 offer lands in his lap).

Reaction Score
Wasn’t on my radar @ all...solid program tho’

Kyrik Mason is a 6-5 290lb OL attending St. John’s College High School in Washington DC. Other offers from Alabama State, Albany, Brown, Bryant, Buffalo, CCSU, Colgate, Dartmouth, Delaware, Duquesne, Fordham, Georgetown, Howard, Lafayette, Lehigh, Liberty, LIU, Maine, Merrimack, Monmouth (previous commit), Morehouse, Morgan State, New Hampshire, North Carolina Central, Penn, Richmond, Towson, URI, VMI and William&Mary.

Highlights

Reaction Score
Wasn’t on my radar @ all...solid program tho’

Kyrik Mason is a 6-5 290lb OL attending St. John’s College in Washington DC. Other offers from Alabama State, Albany, Brown, Bryant, Buffalo, CCSU, Colgate, Dartmouth, Delaware, Duquesne, Fordham, Georgetown, Howard, Lafayette, Lehigh, Liberty, LIU, Maine, Merrimack, Monmouth (previous commit), Morehouse, Morgan State, New Hampshire, North Carolina Central, Penn, Richmond, Towson, URI, VMI and William&Mary.

Highlights

Is it odd to anyone else that the twitter post linked to Kyrik’s announcement was his commitment to Monmouth?

Reaction Score
Is it odd to anyone else that the twitter post linked to Kyrik’s announcement was his commitment to Monmouth?

I noticed that... commits to Monmouth on the 8th and almost immediately flips? He does have the requisite UConn Coach (Giufre, Moyseenko, Zyskowski) mutual follows. Is strange tho’

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom