2021 Pre-Season Camp begins July 30th | Page 5 | The Boneyard

2021 Pre-Season Camp begins July 30th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

So many tasty nuggets in there for those who want to feast on pre selected video clips.

• Tyler Phommachanh was the QB who threw the pick 6 in a previous video clip. Today, his throw was the only throw shown where the DB was able to knock down the pass.
  • Clip starts off #11 and ends showing #8 as Edsall addresses the team.
-Running backs are either bruisers or defensive tackling is bad. I don't like where my mind is leaning on that thought right now. I do not believe both can be possible. #28 Brewton and #30 Burns both looked powerful.

Reaction Score
#28 Brewton impressive breaking tackles in the clip. He's listed at only 166 pounds and is known more for his speed and cutting ability. If he can also break tackles at his weight we might really have something special. If I remember right he played at an elite football factory and was probably underused because he had highly rated players ahead of him.

Reaction Score
So many tasty nuggets in there for those who want to feast on pre selected video clips.

• Tyler Phommachanh was the QB who threw the pick 6 in a previous video clip. Today, his throw was the only throw shown where the DB was able to knock down the pass.
  • Clip starts off #11 and ends showing #8 as Edsall addresses the team.
-Running backs are either bruisers or defensive tackling is bad. I don't like where my mind is leaning on that thought right now. I do not believe both can be possible. #28 Brewton and #30 Burns both looked powerful.
Oh, ye of little faith. Jump on the preseason bandwagon and enjoy the ride to seven wins...........

Reaction Score
Helluva hold by lineman on bottom right pic.
L I G it brother... Let It Go!!! (lol)... I don't think we've seen anything yet that can allow us to be so critical... and rightfully so... we shouldn't know anything yet.... BUT, from what we've been exposed to so far, it looks quite clear that we're in much better shape to compete at the FBS level. In the past, during Edsall 1.0, even though we got bored with the style (run, run, run, ground and pound on offense, with a few pass plays mixed in.. grind it out wins) we were extremely competitive.. and extremely physical... opponents that took us for granted before the games didn't feel that way any longer afterwards... most of them anyways....

So, relax brother... Enjoy this 12 battles we've got coming up....

Reaction Score
Watching that you see why EVERYONE wants to be a quarterback. Guys pushing a sled. Getting knocked around. Qb just stand there and throws the ball. Nobody hits him. He doesn’t hit any sleds.. life is good for the red shirts:D

Reaction Score
That was from the other day. @ the open practice today it’s Jack Zergiotis, Steven Krajewski, and Tyler Phommachanh throwing. No ML today (here and dressed).
Looks like Randy made his decision before game time. Go Huskies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom