2021 Pre-Season Camp begins July 30th | Page 8 | The Boneyard

2021 Pre-Season Camp begins July 30th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Don't know if Blue is first team and White is second but #11 was throwing to Blue and #8 to White. Saw Mensah running with Blue so if they were done by teams, my guess is he'd be running with the first team....

blue is offense and white is defense

on second thought, I think you’re right that there were some white Jersey offensive highlights, just not many

Reaction Score
Don't know if Blue is first team and White is second but #11 was throwing to Blue and #8 to White. Saw Mensah running with Blue so if they were done by teams, my guess is he'd be running with the first team....
All offense is blue. All defense is white. All QBs in red though.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
All offense is blue. All defense is white. All QBs in red though
That's true, I didn't think about that....then that's not a good look for Steven Krajewski as he threw two passes to players on White.....

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
That's true, I didn't think about that....then that's not a good look for Steven Krajewski as he threw two passes to players on White.....
More like 1st team offense is in blue, second-team offense is in white for this scrimage. A player in white snaps the ball at the beginning of the video.

yeah. Let's be realistic. With as cryptographic as the staff has been with QB video bits, you think they're going to show Steven Krajewski throwing two INT's?

First team O and D was blue, 2nd team wore white.

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
yeah. Let's be realistic. With as cryptographic as the staff has been with QB video bits, you think they're going to show Steven Krajewski throwing two INT's?

First team O and D was blue, 2nd team wore white.
Agreed! I want the best QB to start but I am puling for Steven Krajewski.

Reaction Score
I too am wondering who #9 is taking snaps. Only thing I can think of is it's D Bush

UCFBfan

Reaction Score

So will RE finally announce that Jack Zergiotis is the starting QB? Those clips showed him in every play where there was a QB involved. It's less than a week before kick off. I'm sure the team and players already know, let the fans/media know as well.

Reaction Score
So will RE finally announce that Jack Zergiotis is the starting QB? Those clips showed him in every play where there was a QB involved. It's less than a week before kick off. I'm sure the team and players already know, let the fans/media know as well.
The fans, media, and Fresno.

The only advantage we (may) have is the element of surprise. But sure. Let’s give that away too because you’re impatient.

Reaction Score
I too am wondering who #9 is taking snaps. Only thing I can think of is it's D Bush
Could it be that Tyler P grabbed the number from Darius bush? Feel like I haven’t seen Tyler Phommachanh’s 12 in a bit and Ik at some point bush suffered a serious injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom