2021 Offer- Hunter Sallis #9 PG | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2021 Offer- Hunter Sallis #9 PG

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
This thread is why the combined reading comprehension ability of the BY is below the 3rd grade level. People are mentioning players already mentioned. Some players more than once when they posted them. And the states between IL and CA include TN, WI, etc.? And the original poster said not to include Texas. This is pure BY. :confused:

And absolutely nothing to do with Hunter Sallis.

Reaction Score
Why isn't Minnesota between IL and CA?

TN isn't BTW.

I would say Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana and everything west of that is between IL and CA (and don't include Texas because the OP said not to).

Map below for the geographically challenged.

View attachment 47040
Guess I can drop you from my Xmas card list.

Reaction Score
Wow really? Your either really young or not true diehard. Kevin Ollie and DeAndre Daniels-California, Emeka and Jake V-Texas, Caron Butler and Phil Nolan-Wisconsin, Travis Knight-Utah, and Ryan Boatwright- Illinois just to name a few
Why the negativity? Aside from the fact that your post is erroneous on multiple levels, you seem to be unreasonably harsh on @BuffaloHusky

Reaction Score
@BuffaloHusky I had no intentions on being offensive my friend. I guess I should have put lol. I also missed read, got attacked but was ok for my lack. Not sure why @Get a Job being so sensitive
I just read it as petty and arrogant, and the perceived pettiness and arrogance was built on a foundation of poor reading comprehension. This I cannot abide.

If I attributed false douchiness to your comment, then I apologize. However, I find it hard to read it any other way. Just because you didn't intend offense doesn't mean it wasn't patronizing.

Reaction Score
I just read it as petty and arrogant, and the perceived pettiness and arrogance was built on a foundation of poor reading comprehension. This I cannot abide.

If I attributed false douchiness to your comment, then I apologize. However, I find it hard to read it any other way. Just because you didn't intend offense doesn't mean it wasn't patronizing.
Your definitely out of control my guy! Chill with all that drama and name calling. Choose your battles wisely. This not a good one for you.

Reaction Score
So since we are going to want to bring in a point guard for the 2021 class for sure, probably best we start working on some now if we want to keep our "Point Guard U" title growing. Feel free to mention any others we've offered, but looks like Sallis is one of our top choices.

Also, here is a list of every PG recruit with a 247 profile in the Northeast for the 2021 class. 2021 Basketball Recruits
Off this list I think we go after Diggins and Joseph. I especially like Joseph because he seems to be underrecruited right now, and some attention might get us in a good spot early.

Reaction Score
So since we are going to want to bring in a point guard for the 2021 class for sure, probably best we start working on some now if we want to keep our "Point Guard U" title growing. Feel free to mention any others we've offered, but looks like Sallis is one of our top choices.

Also, here is a list of every PG recruit with a 247 profile in the Northeast for the 2021 class. 2021 Basketball Recruits
Off this list I think we go after Diggins and Joseph. I especially like Joseph because he seems to be underrecruited right now, and some attention might get us in a good spot early.
They play for XElite and Team Final so there’s a good chance you get your wish if they’re legit. Them and Murray will all get a lot of looks from the staff.

Reaction Score
They play for XElite and Team Final so there’s a good chance you get your wish if they’re legit. Them and Murray will all get a lot of looks from the staff.

And, Joseph goes to (or went to) Cushing..

Reaction Score

Murray at 5'9" isn't a prototypical Hurley guard so it'll be interesting to see if we pursue him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom