2021 Offer- Hunter Sallis #9 PG

-

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
This thread is why the combined reading comprehension ability of the BY is below the 3rd grade level. People are mentioning players already mentioned. Some players more than once when they posted them. And the states between IL and CA include TN, WI, etc.? And the original poster said not to include Texas. This is pure BY. :confused:
And absolutely nothing to do with Hunter Sallis.

Wow really? Your either really young or not true diehard. Kevin Ollie and DeAndre Daniels-California, Emeka and Jake V-Texas, Caron Butler and Phil Nolan-Wisconsin, Travis Knight-Utah, and Ryan Boatwright- Illinois just to name a few
Why the negativity? Aside from the fact that your post is erroneous on multiple levels, you seem to be unreasonably harsh on @BuffaloHusky

@BuffaloHusky I had no intentions on being offensive my friend. I guess I should have put lol. I also missed read, got attacked but was ok for my lack. Not sure why @Get a Job being so sensitive
I just read it as petty and arrogant, and the perceived pettiness and arrogance was built on a foundation of poor reading comprehension. This I cannot abide.

If I attributed false douchiness to your comment, then I apologize. However, I find it hard to read it any other way. Just because you didn't intend offense doesn't mean it wasn't patronizing.

I just read it as petty and arrogant, and the perceived pettiness and arrogance was built on a foundation of poor reading comprehension. This I cannot abide.

If I attributed false douchiness to your comment, then I apologize. However, I find it hard to read it any other way. Just because you didn't intend offense doesn't mean it wasn't patronizing.
Your definitely out of control my guy! Chill with all that drama and name calling. Choose your battles wisely. This not a good one for you.