2021 New York Giants Thread | The Boneyard

2021 New York Giants Thread

Reaction Score
We suck again, our defense was even worse then Daniel Jones, funny thing is our oline played well for the most part.

Reaction Score
Thank god we have the Bears first rounder. Maybe they will let Louis Riddick make the pick.

Reaction Score
man oh man. being a Season ticket holders for both UConn FB & the Giants has been quite painful. fun tailgates ruined again by pathetic football.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
man oh man. being a Season ticket holders for both UConn FB & the Giants has been quite painful. fun tailgates ruined again by pathetic football.
Just stay at the tailgate.

Reaction Score
Thank god we have the Bears first rounder. Maybe they will let Louis Riddick make the pick.

Louis Riddick who said we shouldve given Landon Collins a big contract, and said we shouldn't have traded Odell no thanks, not interested in hiring an analyst guy, dont get me wrong hes very knowledgeable but doesn't mean he would be good in the front office.

Reaction Score
Louis Riddick who said we shouldve given Landon Collins a big contract, and said we shouldn't have traded Odell no thanks, not interested in hiring an analyst guy, dont get me wrong hes very knowledgeable but doesn't mean he would be good in the front office.
He's not an analyst transitioning to a front office role, he's someone with 13 years of front office experience currently working as an analyst on TV. I think it's a no brainer hire, no idea how he hasn't already gotten a job

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I don't necessarily disagree, but I think he has this season to show otherwise.
On the other hand. Jones is 4-0 vs. Washington, who is favored by just a 0.5 point more than the homefield advantage.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
On the other hand. Jones is 4-0 vs. Washington, who is favored by just a 0.5 point more than the homefield advantage.
Washington's starting quarterback is injured and will not be playing on Sunday.

Husky25

Reaction Score
Washington's starting quarterback is injured and will not be playing on Sunday.
They play tonight. I think Heinicke gives Washington a better chance to win. He is more mobile than Fitzpatrick and has more confidence in his receivers.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
They play tonight. I think Heinicke gives Washington a better chance to win. He is more mobile than Fitzpatrick and has more confidence in his receivers.
Thanks. I didn’t know the game was tonight.

Reaction Score
That one is on Garrett and Judge. A little blame for Slayton too

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Gettleman has only made two good draft picks- one dropped the GW TD and the other is offsides on the FG.

Fire everyone.

Reaction Score
Gettleman has only made two good draft picks- one dropped the GW TD and the other is offsides on the FG.

Fire everyone.
That’s what losers do.

Husky25

Reaction Score
I stand corrected on the entertainment value of that game.

On the other hand, the Giants had it won and were begging Washington to take it all game, arms outstretched. The only reason the Giants lost is because WFT finally and reluctantly accepted the win.

What happened to WFT's defense?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
That one is on Garrett and Judge. A little blame for Slayton too
The dropped TD pass and penalties killed them.

I don't know what game Joe Buck was watching; I guess his job is to hype the product no matter what, but I thought the inconsistent penalty calls decided and ruined the game.

Reaction Score
The dropped TD pass and penalties killed them.

I don't know what game Joe Buck was watching; I guess his job is to hype the product no matter what, but I thought the inconsistent penalty calls decided and ruined the game.
It's hard for me to be mad about the dropped TD because there's zero doubt in my mind the defense was going to give up a drive to tie the game anyway. Giants played the whole game not to lose and it cost them

Husky25

Reaction Score
It's hard for me to be mad about the dropped TD because there's zero doubt in my mind the defense was going to give up a drive to tie the game anyway. Giants played the whole game not to lose and it cost them
That dropped TD would have put the Giants up 10, with Heineke seemingly playing scared in the second half. That would have sealed it. Heinicke pulled that second TD pass out of his rear.

Frankly, I went upstairs to bed after the interception (WTF was that play call). Of course I checked the WFT message boards and put the game back on my tablet when I got there, but still. I was sure the Giants would be able to run out the last two minutes and kick a field goal.

I record all New England and Washington games, when they're televised up here. I'll have to go back and see what Garrett was doing.

Reaction Score
That dropped TD would have put the Giants up 10, with Heineke seemingly playing scared in the second half. That would have sealed it. Heinicke pulled that second TD pass out of his rear.

Frankly, I went upstairs to bed after the interception ( was that play call). Of course I checked the WFT message boards and put the game back on my tablet when I got there, but still. I was sure the Giants would be able to run out the last two minutes and kick a field goal.

I record all New England and Washington games, when they're televised up here. I'll have to go back and see what Garrett was doing.
Two 1 yard runs up the middle with Barkley and an incomplete pass to take 16 seconds off the clock. Clearly playing for a FG though

Also thought kicking the FG when it was 23-20 was a conservative call too in playing not to lose. Not sure what happened to Judge, he did pretty well last year in making the right calls on going for it on 4th down but 2 weeks in he's made a ton of mistakes in that department

Reaction Score
Two 1 yard runs up the middle with Barkley and an incomplete pass to take 16 seconds off the clock. Clearly playing for a FG though
If they were going to run on 1st and 2nd down, they should have run on 3rd too so WFT had to burn another TO.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom