2021 New York Giants Thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2021 New York Giants Thread

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I think any mention of the Giants or Jets should not be made in the Pro Sports Forum :rolleyes::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I don't necessarily disagree, but I think he has this season to show otherwise.
I think Danny is playing better than last year. Here is what I see. He throws a pass down to the Giants 15 yard line. Lineman moves. 5 yard penalty. Next play Danny gets sacked for a loss of 15 yards. On one drive last week the same lineman jumped twice!!! A bunch of drive killers this year. If you don't agree you haven't been watching Giants football. It is terrible. Last year you could call out Danny. But this year, not so much. He has the run option in himself. Pick up first down or touchdown. Giants haven't had anybody like him since Fran "The Man" Tarkenton(sp). I think the D-Line is not bad at all. The Giants secondary has been terrible for years against the slant pass. The other team, 3rd and 15. Or more!! How many times has this defense stopped the other team only to get a personal foul or any penalty to give the other team the first down and more. How more times does Garrett need to finally realize you cannot run Barkley up the middle. Too much to air out. Danny isn't the problem. It is basic football fundamental's that kills this team. In my opinion.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I didnt say he should be a permanent HC just not aboard the fire Judge bandwagon just yet. I like his disciplined approach we saw signs last year of some change

they are easily the least disciplined team in the league. all his tough guy 1950 bs doesn’t do jack squat

Reaction Score
they are easily the least disciplined team in the league. all his tough guy 1950 bs doesn’t do jack squat
Gotta love the discipline he's brought like jumping offsides from the most meaningless spot on a GW FG and getting penalties every time they're in the red zone

Reaction Score

Im not defending Judges coaching this year, nor should his job be safe. I think Gettleman is the main problem on this team he shouldn't last the season. I do think Shurmur got a bad deal with this team btw, look at him now in Denver with Bridgewater.

Reaction Score
Yeah, that Taysom Hill TD is one of the most impressive TDs I've seen in a while.

Reaction Score
Joe Judge continues to have no idea how to manage a team. Punting down 11 in Saints territory is beyond stupid

Reaction Score
Barkley looking like Barkley again.
Having a more vertical passing game, will make Barkley more effective was gonna take some time for him to get back to being Barkley. Should have some packages with him and Booker on the field to catch defenses off guard.

Reaction Score
Jones being a capable QB would be a great development because they wouldn't need to use all the draft capital they've acquired to get a QB this year

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Wasnt a fan of it but guess it worked out lol. Let Jones play he should just call the offense screw Garrett.
I cannot believe I am saying this but Garrett didn't call a bad game. The other games, terrible. Barkley had a great all around game. Seemed like he said I will do it myself and took control. Danny had a great game. You have to admit, that was one keck of a drive in OT. Looked like the Gints of old. I believe Giants have one of the best receiving corp. Hopefully this is the start of something good. Up next, Dallas. Who is on a huge roll. At their house. Leave Danny alone.

Reaction Score
That could very well be the end of Saquon, you gotta put this game on Jones shoulders.

Reaction Score
Brutal. Barkley is cursed.
Yeah he is and this game is over, unless Giants get a TD like right now. Giants stupidity of taking skill position players in the 1st rd is killing them, even the Odell pick.

Reaction Score
Saquon is just so brittle. I understand it’s an unfortunate circumstance but he just can’t stay healthy.

Reaction Score
Jones is gonna take about 50 shots with no Andrew Thomas.

Reaction Score
Saquon is just so brittle. I understand it’s an unfortunate circumstance but he just can’t stay healthy.
Yep thats the problem, bad luck just finds some guys, best ability is availability.

Reaction Score
Garret just got Jones hurt, sneak the ball in with Jones idiots, yeah lets do a roll out on the 1 without 3 of our lineman well get the TD but Garret is still an idiot. I wanted a running game with Barkley and Booker splitting carries not Booker sitting on the sidelines.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom