OT: - 2021 NBA Playoffs | Page 41 | The Boneyard

OT: 2021 NBA Playoffs

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
And @Hans Sprungfeld has effectively derailed an NBA Playoffs thread. Nice trolling.
So which is it, commenting on basketball or personalities?

Take a stand, and follow up with integrity:

Answer sincerely posed questions, admit errors, apologize when wrong, offer examples. Every one of these is available to you in this and other threads, every single day. What say you?

"Trolling," from you is a pot/kettle thing. Own it.

@Mr. French, you're not wrong, as to the point...but the source and his part in the matter is in plain sight, and his attempt to protest are disingenuous to the max.

He's got every tool to remedy things, but has a long long history of declining to do so. I'm sure he has his reasons, though he declines to offer them, preferring to divert & gaslight.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Methinks, thou dost protest too much. If you are gonna play fair, you need to eat a little crow after all you said about the Bucks. Instead, you are turning your guns at another target.

Most of what I said about the Bucks, and Budenholzer in particular, was later reflected in any of about half a dozen writers, many of whom I linked in this thread. Charles Barkley had been calling the Bucks the stupidest team in the NBA since the beginning of the playoffs. I didn't agree with that take, but Barkley's issues with the Bucks' shot selection are completely valid.

Sprungfield, on the other hand, doesn't really have a position on any of this. He is just attacking me. He uses big words and a pretentious writing style to hide garden variety trolling. It is tedious.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
And to be clear, Sprungfeld's two page thread hijack is over a joke I made about David Stern.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
And to be clear, Sprungfeld's two page thread hijack is over a joke I made about David Stern.

Obvious troll is obvious.
Sometimes, I take note of your bad manners, inconsistencies, and evasions, and offer prescriptions for improvement.

You prefer to protest as though I'm picking on you.

If I "derailed" the thread by acknowledging @the Q's contribution, I apologize to those affected and make minor note that it took place in fewer than 20 posts, which is less than a page.

Polish the mirror as you wish.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
So which is it, commenting on basketball or personalities?

Take a stand, and follow up with integrity:

Answer sincerely posed questions, admit errors, apologize when wrong, offer examples. Every one of these is available to you in this and other threads, every single day. What say you?

"Trolling," from you is a pot/kettle thing. Own it.

@Mr. French, you're not wrong, as to the point...but the source and his part in the matter is in plain sight, and his attempt to protest are disingenuous to the max.

He's got every tool to remedy things, but has a long long history of declining to do so. I'm sure he has his reasons, though he declines to offer them, preferring to divert & gaslight.

I'm firmly in your camp. Wasn't much of a thread derailment anyway, and you didn't start it.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Thread still being hijacked. Let's see if Sprungfeld can get it locked.

For those keeping score, @Hans Sprungfeld last 10 posts in this thread have been personal attacks on me and had nothing to do with basketball. I have a stalker.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Give hans a break,cut him some slack he obviously is up there in age and rambles a lot.one day you'll get there,show a little compassion

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Give hans a break,cut him some slack he obviously is up there in age and rambles a lot.one day you'll get there,show a little compassion
I like that you joined
on my 65th birthday.
Haikus don't ramble

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul