OT: - 2021 NBA Playoffs | The Boneyard

OT: 2021 NBA Playoffs

Reaction Score
Can't believe they called that, don't think I have ever seen that before. This was the first round series I was looking forward to the most and so far it has not disappointed.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Love Kemba but I want this Celtics experiment to be over. He just doesn’t fit well and Smart,Brown and Tatum aren’t leaving and I don’t want them to go. Getting Fournier was not smart. Should have waited until off-season to deal. This will be a sweep. I just hope someone beats Durant and Irving. Two absolute punks

Reaction Score
Love Kemba but I want this Celtics experiment to be over. He just doesn’t fit well and Smart,Brown and Tatum aren’t leaving and I don’t want them to go. Getting Fournier was not smart. Should have waited until off-season to deal. This will be a sweep. I just hope someone beats Durant and Irving. Two absolute punks
Not sure how anyone can judge Fournier’s stint with the Celtics given his health issues, but he’s a massive improvement over what they had on the bench before. And they would have had even less leverage if they waited until the offseason to make a move, so I’m not sure I agree with waiting.

I also don’t think it’s a guarantee Smart is back with the Celtics next season. Tatum and (probably) Jaylen are the only true locks to be back.

Reaction Score
Ayton played well against AD, but Davis really picks some odd games to coast and take off.

Reaction Score
Burks is the unsung hero on the Knicks, he's been terrific all year and does EVERYTHING well. If Rose is the 6th man of the year Burks is the 7th man.

Reaction Score
Seems longer that 8 years since the Knicks were in the playoffs. The crowd will be nuts. !

That's because the team from 8 years ago was a cobbled together group of veterans that all Knicks' fans knew was never going anywhere. This current years team feels like the beginning of something that could be special.

Reaction Score
It's games like this where I hate the NBA. Not a surprise, but what a joke. Somehow Adam Silver is fine with farces like this happening on a routine basis.

Reaction Score
Weird game by the refs, they call nothing the whole game and then start calling things that aren't even there down the stretch.

I wanted Quickley with that last shot, he can hit from anywhere but hey lets instead give the ball to the guy who has been off and awful all night.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Utah and Memphis are talking a ton of trash at each other. Adds some interest to an otherwise forgettable 1/8 matchup between two small market teams.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom