• Yes

Votes: 47 59.5%
  • No

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • New Season Ticket Buyer

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
Will be back loud and proud in preferred section, waiting for the big crowds and donors to push me and the crew out! Supporting the program and waiting for the upcoming schedules with a return of Michigan, WVU, and the likes.
Never gave up on the men's basketball team in The Yankee Conference days. Just dreaming and hoping for top 25 prominence. They went beyond all expectations, same for the women.

The day at The Dog House is always fun regardless of the outcome. The tailgate with friends, comradery with other fans, maybe a little of the be true to your school thing. It's all good.
Not much different than those that spend money on golf balls they never find in the woods or fishermen that spend money on fuel and bait and come home with no fish. Agonizing sometimes yes, but can't wait for the next game!

Reaction Score
My longest running ask is the option to buy single game blue lot passes...and to be able to buy the same parking spot for the whole season.

Reaction Score
I will be signing up for one more. After that we will see. I have to start seeing some progress, i.e., wins.

Reaction Score
Why not? I look at it as a second chance.
Going forward we are going to have the schedule and play the type of schools that created 80% of the fanbase when UConn decided to play big boy football. Kids are going to want to play that schedule.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom