• Yes

Votes: 47 59.5%
  • No

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • New Season Ticket Buyer

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
With the upcoming move to independence and uncertain future of this program are you going to renew, become, or get rid of your season tickets.

Reaction Score
When my kids get older i will come back. I love UConn football. It just hasn't been worth the hassle with how bad they been to try and rush from a kid's activity to a game.

Reaction Score
I'm going to get the 6 ticket Flex pack again if offered - worked just as well for me last year as the reserved endzone season tickets which I had migrated to from my preferred sideline season tickets a few years ago.

Reaction Score
Season ticket holder since 2004. Why stop now? I love going to college football games even though its been very painful the last 9 years. As any dumb eternal optimist, there is always a little hope that things are going to change THIS YEAR!!! Besides, I do like supporting the players who do work very hard. GO HUSKIES!!!

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Hasn't even crossed my mind yet.

On the one hand I am not a fan of how season ticket holders get railed, for what amounts to a bobblehead and an extra hour of tailgating.

On the other, I love having a handful of planned days to hang out with a great group of guys. If I didn't have these dates marked in my calendar, we wouldn't have that opportunity. Plus we have our pre-game set to a T. Up and running in about 8 minutes. My kids are getting older and my oldest has a good time at the tailgate, but they also have their own stuff going on and my youngest is getting into his own leagues as well.

Reaction Score
Yes. The only reason to buy season tickets, when you can come in late and get good seats to just the games you want to watch much cheaper, is to support the program. I will do so again next year. But if there isn't real progress next year, I may be getting to the end of my rope.

Reaction Score
Yes. The only reason to buy season tickets, when you can come in late and get good seats to just the games you want to watch much cheaper, is to support the program. I will do so again next year. But if there isn't real progress next year, I may be getting to the end of my rope.

Exactly. For now I'm still in.

Reaction Score
Yes. Since 1998, never missed a game. The good times at the tailgate make up for any bad things that may happen on the field. And I'll be damned if I miss it when they turn this thing around. It's kind of like not selling your stock because you are afraid you will miss the upturn. I want to be there and enjoy it when it happens. A few good away games to go to also this year. Already booked in Memphis for 2 nights so we can drive down for the Ole' Miss game.

geordi

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Reaction Score
I live in South Carolina, so I haven't been to many games for years. I've bought tickets for the past 5 years, just to show some support, with the proviso that they are used to get asses in seats, i.e. families of recruits, donors or potential donors, kids from the area, etc. Even went to the Navy game last year and bought two other tickets since we were up there.

I don't like the losing either and would like to see a few wins each year, but they're UConn. How can I not support them. If I did otherwise, I'd only be contributing to the demise of the program. Of course I'll renew.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I'm in.

It has become a great tradition for me and my son together, and my youngest is old enough now where he can become a part of it too. Plus, independence actually seems to offer equally interesting opponents if not more so.

God, we need to turn this thing around! And I'll be there to see it happen...

Reaction Score
Nope, but we'll get to maybe half the games depending on weather, how much water is in the rivers, and the social calendar (the latter of which is above my pay grade). If given a choice, I'll usually get out and do a sport myself rather than spectating.

Reaction Score
The only reason to buy season tickets...is to support the program.
Exactly right. While none of us are blind to the obstacles standing in the way of our return to a full and vibrant stadium, if we don't support the program who will? I'm renewing my four seats and will be cheering at each game for this team and this program.

Reaction Score
If my job allowed it, I would be all in. Sounds like I need to reconsider my line of work to enjoy more UConn Football. Go Huskies! I commend all of you that pay up for season tickets to support the program.

HuskyV

Connecticut UConn Husky
Reaction Score
Those that have enjoyed UConn football, or want to enjoy football in CT in the future, need to support the program the best they can. If you can afford to support with season tickets please do. If the best you can due is show up game day an snag a $5 discount ticket please do.

Empty seats and putting down coaches, players, administrators will not help...no protest vote will be effective.

I am excited for independence and bigger names on the schedule. Better football, better times ahead.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom