2020 Recruiting: Trey Hall visit | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Trey Hall visit

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Any reason why Trey is not playing at a NEPSAC school? Surprising.

Also, I'm in that video. BY representing by getting demolished by East and having no idea what to do about it, ha!
I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s in the NEPSAC next year. He’s just a sophomore and probably would ride the bench at the top tier prep schools. Just a guess.

Reaction Score
I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s in the NEPSAC next year. He’s just a sophomore and probably would ride the bench at the top tier prep schools. Just a guess.

True. Most kids I know aren't heading to preps until junior senior year, and then often reclassify.

Reaction Score
Spoke to him at a local high school game recently and then saw him play Friday night. Very nice kid who seems excited about his options, but he definitely has room to improve on the court. I'm no expert but I don't think he would be much of a factor, at this point, in the NEPSAC.

Reaction Score
Almost every D1 or scholarship caliber basketball prospect in the CIAC transferred to a prep school before this season. Hillhouse's whole team basically, a very good prospect from Northwest Catholic, and several others that are slipping my mind right now. East Catholic has 3 or 4 that have remained in the CIAC and there are a couple at Sacred Heart and a few more scattered throughout the state. But it definitely sucks for the CIAC that most of its talent has been depleted. The buzz and excitement at a true high school game is still better than a game at a $50k per year prep school in the woods without much of a student body.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom