2020 Recruiting: Trey Hall visit

Reaction Score
Trey Hall‏ @treyhall_ 30m30 minutes ago
Uconn Unofficial Today
1f4aa-1f3fd.png
@GoHuskies

DMrvgfsUIAI4Vdv.jpg

Reaction Score
Have I mentioned it is ridiculous that East Catholic plays in the CCC? Stupid. They can recruit, no reason to play in a public league. Same with sacred heart and mustapha heron. East catholic had multiple d1 prospects.

Futurue 150 says that tre is at the masters school? Any truth to this?

Masters school has a couple good players i met over the summer: taelon martin (uconn offer), ben eke who i think is going to yale, etc.

Skies17

Casual Fan
Reaction Score
Have I mentioned it is ridiculous that East Catholic plays in the CCC? Stupid. They can recruit, no reason to play in a public league. Same with sacred heart and mustapha heron. East catholic had multiple d1 prospects.

Futurue 150 says that tre is at the masters school? Any truth to this?

Masters school has a couple good players i met over the summer: taelon martin (uconn offer), ben eke who i think is going to yale, etc.

Played in the CCC North against East Catholic not too long ago... they recruit but mostly local kids (Hartford, Manchester, Bloomfield, etc.), which is assume is no different than Sacred Heart, ND-WH, Fairfield Prep etc. ... and even then were only competitive with Windsor, East Hartford - certainly didn't dominate

What was ridiculous was East Catholic/Weaver going to states in Class M and S (but I think have since played up into the L/LL level). When the CCC was strong it had teams making deep runs in all 4 classes.

Reaction Score
Been following him for a year. Big local kid with a pretty polished offensive game already, has a nice shot/touch and good rebounder. Athleticism isn't great but he will add to it as he gets older and fills into his body.

Big time player, want to lock him down now.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
Chief,

Can we get a thread outlining all of the Blaze recruiting principles? It would be really helpful to the casuals.

Thanks!

Yes please

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Shouldn't that be own your home turf "if there are players on your turf who can compete"? Let's not pretend CT has been a hot bed - now add New England to the home turf and you have something.
... and NYC.

Reaction Score
Let’s get back to the point. This kid is a stud. I graduated high school with his uncle who was one of the best players to play at Farmington High save for the Abromaitis brothers. Trey’s father played for FHS as well and also played for Eastern CT after I believe. The Courant has profiled his dad a couple of times because he’s well known in the Hartford community, most recently at the Pro-Am where he was a mainstay, played with all the regulars. Kid and his family bleed Blue and they are great people. All that said, he’s going to have options. Need to lock him down EARLY. Also, wouldn’t be surprised if Trey (and his father) read the Boneyard consistently. Just an FYI.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
[QUOTE="nms233,
. Also, wouldn’t be surprised if Trey (and his father) read the Boneyard consistently. Just an FYI.[/QUOTE]

Uh-oh. Then they've heard about Blaze?

Reaction Score
Correction on Sacred Heart. Mustafa's father is getting kids from outside Ct. to attend SH. They have a 7 footer from Florida on the team.!!! Could be an Auburn connection. Stay tuned.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Seems like he has some serious skill. Can’t let a kid like this from East Catholic slip away. Between he, Tre Mitchell at Woodstock, and Jaiden Delaire in Granby, CT has some great in state talent. I hope we keep them home, they’re all big, strong, and skilled players.

Reaction Score
Any reason why Trey is not playing at a NEPSAC school? Surprising.

Also, I'm in that video. BY representing by getting demolished by East and having no idea what to do about it, ha!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom