2020 Recruiting Thread | Page 37 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
Ok - it’s unanimous.

Coach Dott did really good work the last 6 months traveling up the Adirondack Northway to Montreal & further. The two DL alone - Cisse & Royal - look technique wise solid & athletically gifted. Hard position to project. But they have athleticism. Add Fortin. Senecal. Maybe a WR.

We will continue paying the expense reports. (Hey ... what is this place Wanda’s on deMaissoneuve?)

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Could you imagine this much speed on a New England team? Texas HS football.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Te'Rai Powell RB from NJ committed to Rutty this afternoon. He visited UConn back in May (and UMass as well). He reported offers from Bowling Green, Monmouth, Northern Illinois, Central Michigan, Maine, Army, Bryant. Not clear if we ever offered (or if UMass offered).

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score

Darn

If we somehow surprise with our offense this fall, Senecal stays on board and our schedule comes together, this is one kid I could see flipping late in the process. He’s been on campus twice, he has a lot of interconnect with us.

Reaction Score
A quick look at Rosters. Penn State has a solid complement of Connecticut kids & Canadian kids. (I’m not saying we compete with them). Be nice to bite them once in awhile.

Reaction Score
A quick look at Rosters. Penn State has a solid complement of Connecticut kids & Canadian kids. (I’m not saying we compete with them). Be nice to bite them once in awhile.

... or get then on a future schedule

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Wonder if we will tap the brakes a bit on 2020 recruiting at this point (which is typical) and save our next 10 slots for 2019 senior tape. Always a ton of new kids emerge in their senior year. Looking at twitter, the staff seems to be spending as much time on 2021 kids at the moment as 2020 kids.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Although committed to USF, Saunders enjoys sharing his recruiting blessings from other programs.

Reaction Score
I think it’s positional with Randy

OLine. It’s unusual for a Offer & Commitment for a guy prior to his Senior year. Well. Fortin. But that guy is past his Senior year in Quebec. So. A Connecticut or NY or PA or NE kid ... think Zac Hurd ... is watched through 4/5 games. DLine? Yup. That’s true as well.

RB? Unless you leap off the page - Donald Brown like - HCRE often is working a bunch to his recruiting board. Picking his favorite.

DB & WR. If you fit. Your fast enough. He offers. He takes

QB. They’re trying to identify & commit to one early. Syracuse has struck out with like their top 6. We aren’t in that boat this year.

LB? Hard all urgent search for that combination of speed size aggression. I think this is one position that is all-in both prior to Senior film & through the entire period

Reaction Score
Although committed to USF, Saunders enjoys sharing his recruiting blessings from other programs.

Love these All white unis. We should petition the NCAA to wear these at home.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom