2020 Recruiting Thread | Page 32 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
I suddenly am aware How dependent I am on you Twitter guys. Back in the day - early 90s - in hoop you’d call a 800 number at X dollars per minute to get a sneak at who might commit.

Reaction Score
Why want they say who committed can uconnfootball please get things in order

Reaction Score
Why want they say who committed can uconnfootball please get things in order

whoa.jpg

Reaction Score

Brandon Niemenski is a 6-6 220lb TE/LB from Crestwood High School in Mountain Top PA. Other offers from Albany, BGSU, Bryant, Fordham, New Hampshire, Penn, Sacred Heart, William&Mary and Yale.

Highlights

Reaction Score
New Uconn commit from Québec, OL Christopher Fortin Christopher Fortin jouera pour les Huskies de l'Université du Connecticut

Article traduction

June 26, 2019

CHRISTOPHER FORTIN WILL PLAY FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT HUSKIES
by Eric Veilleux

Offensive lineman Christopher Fortin announced on 103.5 this morning that he will continue his career with the University of Connecticut Huskies once the next season is over. The colossus now 6'5 and 270 lbs will become the first former Patriots of Polyvalente Bélanger of St. Martin to play in the best division of the NCAA.

Present at the Huskies camp to fight with other hopes two weeks ago, the tackle has impressed the staff of the team thanks to his speed and his footwork. The head coach invited the Condors athlete into his office after the session to immediately give him the chance to join Uconn. The young man of Saint-René will not have to pay for his studies, his lodging and his food for the whole of his school stay. He will be able to focus on training and playing at Rentschler Field, a stadium with more than 40,000 seats.

Fortin also participated in camps in Syracuse and Buffalo. In fact, the Buffalo Bulls team was particularly interested in getting their hands on the local athlete. She was also willing to offer the Beauceron a full scholarship to convince him to enlist.

The gold medalist at the U19 World Championship will complete his collegiate stint in Saint-Georges with a final season with the Condors this fall. The opening game will be held on August 31, in the evening, while the Beaucerons will be visited by the Lynx of Édouard-Montpetit Cégep.

The complete interview is available here:
http://www.coolfm.biz/english/572-un-first-patriots-and-condors-in-division-1-of-the-ncaa

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score

We are seeing signs that … Coach Dottin-Carter, Coach Moyseenko, Coach Weiss … are solid energetic harvesters of talent.

I really think Edsall has hit his stride with this group of coaches. Crocker/Lashlee/Cox/etc were not on Edsall's wave length. We are in the Edsall 3.0 era already and its going to be better than the flop that was the 2.0 era. New Age Randy is dead and gone. Old school Randy is back.

Reaction Score
I really think Edsall has hit his stride with this group of coaches. Crocker/Lashlee/Cox/etc were not on Edsall's wave length. We are in the Edsall 3.0 era already and its going to be better than the flop that was the 2.0 era. New Age Randy is dead and gone. Old school Randy is back.
Our pride is back... lunchpale mentality... hopefully we'll see it mostly on D...

Reaction Score
Huskymedic. Can you put the height & weight of the ‘verbals only’ next to their position?

Reaction Score
Well, there's been a piece of news or 2 over the last few days, so to our true heroes (Medic and Exit 4) have we now accounted for all of the bat signals that were lit up over the weekend. Admittedly I am confused - what conf are we in, for how long, who's on the team, who's coming, can I be both a BB an a FB fan????).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom