2020 Recruiting: Niels Lane offered | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Niels Lane offered

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I took a look at when then first announced it and thought some was multi-purpose. Regardless, it really looked pretty cool and well thought out. Sleeping pods look cool but... shrug. Hyperbaric chambers were very cool though, and available to all athletes, I believe.

My takeaway is that PC understands that there a shooting war in major college basketball and they don't want to left by the wayside. That's a good thing to see from a future conference partner. I have to believe the facility will help your recruiting.

Hey, especially once we are conference-mates again, fully expect me to throw some shade your way. It's just business. Nothing personal. ;)

Reaction Score
Haven't been there in 15 years or so but they must have torn everything down and started over because it wasn't much of a campus back then.

The practice facility is very cool and well thought out though.

Reaction Score
Certainly better but not too impressed, the practice facility is nice though.

Reaction Score
Sign me up for anyone with a good ranking named Niels.

Remember when he made like 72 of his first 75 3s his senior year or something crazy like that! Love Giffey!

Beautiful place to hang all your trophies, championship banners & celebrate Kris Dunn as your only lottery pick since any of the kids you’ll be recruiting have been alive.

Reaction Score
Beautiful facility and a testament to the great job the architect did translating what they felt was important into a physical plant that is very attractive and meets their objectives.

But, they have to hope recruits don't ask many questions or ask any in depth questions.

Any of them that give it any thought would have to question the hype throughout the building about: championships; Blaney's comment about "THE final four"; plus the one championship trophy on display. Doesn't say much about results but hey, as Canon says, image is everything, and this image is pretty nice.

Reaction Score
We can hardly stay focused on a recruiting thread as is but now we need to get through 25 posts about how PC isn’t ascared of us no more and look at our new sand box.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score

Needless to say his stock is rising.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Love his game. 6'5 205lb athlete. Can giard 2-4, even the 1 in a pinch. Shoots it well enough, good athlete. Late riser in the rankings. Jersey kid. Has mentioned in a few interviews how he prides himself on defense.
He’s definitely Hurley’s type. Big, athletic, defensive minded guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom