2020 Recruiting: Adama Sanogo IMPORTANT UPDATE. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Adama Sanogo IMPORTANT UPDATE.

Reaction Score
love the Hurley sees blood in the water quote from a few days back

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
He committed to UConn - this is a great get for DH and staff
Congrats guys and welcome to Adama!!

Reaction Score
Instead of celebrating a huge get for the program we resort to piling on
This is the type of player you need in the NBE
Chief00 is Chief00 and you know what - he isn't always wrong and he has been indicating a possible UConn lean for quite a while - I thought the kid was Nebraska bound, myself..........................
I was trying really hard to hedge my feelings so I wouldn't be let down. This was my number one target since watching Josh in the post in the fifth row last year. I can't remember which game (Tulsa?) but I was sitting there watching Sanogo highlights during the breaks on 247.

Reaction Score
Remember that time literally everyone said we were going hard for a center this year and then took credit for predicting it would happen?

Good times!

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Remember when we used to go games without a single offensive board a few years ago? We now have the best offensive rebounding team in recent memory. Sanogo and Springs were arguably the 2 best offensive rebounders on the circuit last year. Bouknight, Whaley and Martin are outstanding offensive rebounders.

Reaction Score
It was pretty obvious we needed a center. if not 20-21 then for sure 21-22 when we loose a bunch of bigs,

Reaction Score
Chief, man, you should appreciate the fact that a few people on this board, for whatever reason, actually think of you as a source of information, and not dwell on the fact that many, many more think you're a comedy act.
Life with Chief on ignore is so much more pleasant. I can only imagine what he must be spewing about this one. Good news is......I don't have to see it!! I can just revel in the good news.

nadav

I hit skins for the hell of it
Reaction Score
I got Chief off ignore for this. It’s a pandemic, we’re all in this together. PLUS our team is loaded! It’s all good

Reaction Score
Remember when we used to go games without a single offensive board a few years ago? We now have the best offensive rebounding team in recent memory. Sanogo and Springs were arguably the 2 best offensive rebounders on the circuit last year. Bouknight, Whaley and Martin are outstanding offensive rebounders.
We were a pretty decent rebounding team last year It mostly went unnoticed by the BY . Whaley 5 Carlton 6.1, Bouknight 4 ,Akok 5,5 and Vital 6.3 all had decent rebounding years. We somehow have to pickup almost 12 a game without Akok or Vital. If you bench Carlton thats 18 RPG to make up.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
[QUOTE="bfs3, This was my number one target since watching Josh in the post in the fifth row last year.
[/QUOTE]

What was Josh doing in the fifth row?!

C

Chief00

The weather was great last weekend but due to recent rains, dam break alert.
Best Regards,
#Chief24/7Grind

I noticed Danny is using the weather thing now on his Instagram. Chief thinks that’s great. It stays within the rules but drops a hint - and keeps the fan base engaged. Although, some casual fans still struggle to interpret things.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Not sure if I'm off topic with a post about something other than Chief here, but I don't think I've seen this posted anywhere on the year. It's short, but it's sweet.

Reaction Score
Not sure if I'm off topic with a post about something other than Chief here, but I don't think I've seen this posted anywhere on the year. It's short, but it's sweet.

Hope his toughness/attitude rubs off on Javonte Brown Ferguson and Springs in practice..Will help us in BE

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom