2020-2021 Non-Uconn WCBB News | Page 15 | The Boneyard

2020-2021 Non-Uconn WCBB News

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
As a kid... I used to get The Pointer Sisters and Sister Sledge mixed up. This is the song I will always remember them for.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

From the Hampton website...

HAMPTON, Va. – The Hampton University women's basketball season has come to an end today with the announcement of an additional pause due to CoVID-related protocols within the program.

"It is unfortunate that our young ladies will not be able to complete this season, but their health and safety far outweigh the need for additional games," said Hampton University Director of Athletics Eugene Marshall, Jr.

With those concerns in mind, the team will not participate in the upcoming Big South women's basketball championship tournament.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
It would really be unfortunate if a top P5 team would have to bow out of the Tournament because a player tested positive, especially if it happened with not enough time to quarantine before the Tourney. Unfortunate for the player and the team.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
It would really be unfortunate if a top P5 team would have to bow out of the Tournament because a player tested positive, especially if it happened with not enough time to quarantine before the Tourney. Unfortunate for the player and the team.

Well on the Men's side... VPI is a top 25 team... with a legit shot at winning the ACC tournament.... .. they had to cancel their game tonight...as well as Saturday's regular season finale... and there is a good chance they will have to skip the conference tournament as well.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Well on the Men's side... VPI is a top 25 team... with a legit shot at winning the ACC tournament.... .. they had to cancel their game tonight...as well as Saturday's regular season finale... and there is a good chance they will have to skip the conference tournament as well.
I feel for those players and coaches. That is too bad.

wbball novice

That bandwagon guy
Reaction Score
Has Kim Mulkey officially signed as coach for LSU women's bball or is it just a rumor? Is there a thread?

Reaction Score
Has Kim Mulkey officially signed as coach for LSU women's bball or is it just a rumor? Is there a thread?
Rumor that she has breathed life into , but nothing official possibly ploy for a pay raise within the Waco powers that be.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Seems like folks are pointing here

With that choice of verbiage, it will be a massive disappointment if it's anyone but the colorful personality from Tickfaw.

Reaction Score
Rumor that she has breathed life into , but nothing official possibly ploy for a pay raise within the Waco powers that be.
At this point I'm calling BS and believing its a ploy for a raise.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Could you translate this

Dearest Followers,

I have just risen from my slumber and read that Coach Kimberly Duane Mulkey and I no longer correspond on The Twitter, and therefore many are assuming something is awry in our relationship. I can assure you that nothing is afoot, and these fallacies are pure scandal.

Sincerely,
NaLyssa Smith

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Coach Langley has announced her new staff at Washington. Only one of her assistants from Rice has made the journey with her--Latara King. She poached Katie Faulkner from Rueck's staff at Oregon St.--OSU is now down 2 assistant coaches this off season. The 3rd assistant has not coached at the college level but has plenty of experience in various professional leagues--Dan Tacheny.

Glad that has been taken care of, now they can go about recruiting and trying to get in on the transfer market.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom