2019 WBI

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
campbell-camels.png

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Oh my... some good juicy matchups. Campbell vs Coastal Carolina........ the Camels go down to face their old Big South (now Sun Belt) Coastal Carolina. And the battle of the Blue Ridge Parkway.... UNC-Asheville vs Applachain State. If there were ever a throw out the record book matchup.... that is it.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Welp... App State ends UNC-A's season last night.... 57-55. They move on to face Marshall.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Huge matchup Saturday night in the WBI Semi's. The Fighting Lady Camels of Campbell head up to the blue ridge to face off against the App State Mountaineers. One last time for the 2018-19 Season....... when the Camels and the Mountaineers face off on top of a mountain.... you can throw out the record book :mad:

IWearShoes

Mississippi State
Reaction Score
Huge matchup Saturday night in the WBI Semi's. The Fighting Lady Camels of Campbell head up to the blue ridge to face off against the App State Mountaineers. One last time for the 2018-19 Season.. when the Camels and the Mountaineers face off on top of a mountain.... you can throw out the record book :mad:

I'm not a lady, but if I was I'm not sure I would want to be known as a Fighting Lady Camel .

Jus sayin.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I'm not a lady, but if I was I'm not sure I would want to be known as a Fighting Lady Camel .

Jus sayin.
i wouldn't want to be in the same room as that idiot in the cigarette ads.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
App State claims the WBI Tournament championship

And some of yall claim I'm a jinx @HuskyNan @Plebe @shinobimono @IrishTiger
33.gif
33.gif
33.gif

My Mountaineers are one of only 3 teams that will finish the season with a victory.... and they did it in front of a program record crowd (1,823). Might not seem like much, but perhaps it will provide the springboard to bigger and better things like it did for a school like Rice (WBI champs in 2017.... WNIT in 2018, and NCAA this season) They even cut down the nets afterwards :p MY MOUNTAINEERS !!!

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
What happened to the "STOP. CALLING. PEOPLE. NAMES." admonition? Poor Joe! ;)

Reaction Score
The Hump Day Camel from the Geico commercials has hands down won the Geico contest for best old Geico commercial character.

Easily out polling the the piggy that went weee weee weee all the way home.

His name is Caleb - and will be returning to the small screen later this year with a contest winner (from Florida).

shinobimono

The Sound of One Hand Clapping
Reaction Score

Congratulations to your Mountaineers team. As a jinx-master, you may be the straw that broke the oppositions' back.

I don't think I ever said that YOU were a jinx, rather that you had the power to successfully apply a jinx to any team or player that you chose. A person who is a jinx you don't want around because they bring bad luck, but a person who can successfully apply a jinx is in great demand for their skill. I hope you will favor UConn during the tournament with your jinxing skills. ;)

Snap - I ve Got The power

Last edited:

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
App State claims the WBI Tournament championship

And some of yall claim I'm a jinx @HuskyNan @Plebe @shinobimono @IrishTiger View attachment 41783 View attachment 41783 View attachment 41783

My Mountaineers are one of only 3 teams that will finish the season with a victory.... and they did it in front of a program record crowd (1,823). Might not seem like much, but perhaps it will provide the springboard to bigger and better things like it did for a school like Rice (WBI champs in 2017.... WNIT in 2018, and NCAA this season) They even cut down the nets afterwards :p MY MOUNTAINEERS !!!

Any of these post-season tourney's are springboards (hopefully) for future improvement.

Sure hoping the same for Arizona, win or lose in the WNIT final.

Not to nit-pick, but there are a few more teams that may have ended the season with a win (not many). The Ivy tourney is only the top 4 teams, so there is a slight possibility that one of the other 4 teams won their last game, especially if 2 of them played each other (duh). Also a few teams were so awful that they didn't make their conference tourney, and while unlikely, it isn't impossible that they won their last regular season game before their season ended. Just sayin. Before the Ivy started their tourney a few years back, it was always the Ivies that met the criterion.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
What happened to the "STOP. CALLING. PEOPLE. NAMES." admonition? Poor Joe! ;)
The Hump Day Camel from the Geico commercials has hands down won the Geico contest for best old Geico commercial character.

His name is Caleb - and will be returning to the small screen later this year with a contest winner (from Florida).
Poor guy. My heart bleeds. What a minute, I think in truth it's his heart that's bleeding.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score

I love that Camel.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom