2019 UConn Commit #4 - Jayce Medlock (DeSoto Tx) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2019 UConn Commit #4 - Jayce Medlock (DeSoto Tx)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's great when there is a strong player from CT -- who comes to UConn -- but that means a P5 team wants them, not that their coach and grandparents think he is a great player. If UConn is going to be P5 it's going to have to recruit the kind of players the ACC or B10 wants, not someone who may really need to play for Central CT or the Coast Guard Academy. CT often doesn't produce the kind of talent one sees in Fla. or Texas. Sorry if this upsets you but it is true.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
It's great when there is a strong player from CT -- who comes to UConn -- but that means a P5 team wants them, not that their coach and grandparents think he is a great player. If UConn is going to be P5 it's going to have to recruit the kind of players the ACC or B10 wants, not someone who may really need to play for Central CT or the Coast Guard Academy. CT often doesn't produce the kind of talent one sees in Fla. or Texas. Sorry if this upsets you but it is true.

Okay, time for you to put a lid on it, troll.

This is a funny route for you to take after last year, when you claimed that a player who had only one P5 offer (Krajewski) wasn't good enough to contribute at this level.

You're seriously comparing DI players with DIII players, and suggesting that players without P5 offers should be playing for a DIII service academy. Leave and never post here again. My god, you're horrible.

Reaction Score
Scott Lutrus, Marcus Easley, Byron Jones...

Reaction Score

>>Standing at 6’3″ 205-lbs, he is a versatile player on offense, playing both wide receiver and tight end. Where did Edsall say he’d be interested in seeing him line up once he gets on campus?

“A little bit of both,” he confirmed. “I can play in the backfield, play out wide or be in the slot. UConn is just a great place to play college football for me.”

Having played wide receiver for the bulk of his playing days before moving to more of a tight end last season, Medlock has naturally strong hands and has the experience to exploit defenders all across the field.

“I’ve been a receiver my whole life, have always trained at that position,” he verified. “So having that background has really allowed me to get to where I am today.”<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom