2019 UConn Commit #10 - Eric Watts (Sumter South Carolina) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2019 UConn Commit #10 - Eric Watts (Sumter South Carolina)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Where’s your deep insight in the Myles Bell thread?

That’s a good get. The problem is that the roster is being mostly constructed with kids who’s offers include Seton Hill and North Greenville. We then wonder why we struggle to beat FCS schools. Randy is still coaching and recruiting like its 2007. It’s not going to work. Sorry not sorry for being ahead of the curve yet again. This program is so dead it’s ridiculous.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
That’s a good get. The problem is that the roster is being mostly constructed with kids who’s offers include Seton Hill and North Greenville. We then wonder why we struggle to beat FCS schools. Randy is still coaching and recruiting like its 2007. It’s not going to work. Sorry not sorry for being ahead of the curve yet again. This program is so dead it’s ridiculous.

I actually have zero problem with you criticizing something like this. We all think about it, and we all feel a lot better when we're able to grab a kid away from places like Penn State, etc.

The problem I have is when you choose to do it in a thread specifically dedicated to that kid. Let the kid feel some love, for crying out loud. These threads are "Google-able". Create a separate thread for it, and I'm good...

Reaction Score
I actually have zero problem with you criticizing something like this. We all think about it, and we all feel a lot better when we're able to grab a kid away from places like Penn State, etc.

The problem I have is when you choose to do it in a thread specifically dedicated to that kid. Let the kid feel some love, for crying out loud. These threads are "Google-able". Create a separate thread for it, and I'm good...

I’ve suffered through some of the worst football I’ve ever seen for the last 8 years. It’s big boy football. Sorry not sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom