2019 UConn Commit #10 - Eric Watts (Sumter South Carolina) | The Boneyard

2019 UConn Commit #10 - Eric Watts (Sumter South Carolina)

Status
Not open for further replies.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Kudos to @Clockshop for the detective work on the commit announcement.

Eric Watts is a 6-6 220lb OLB/DE from Sumter High School in Sumter South Carolina. Other offers from North Greenville University, South Carolina State University and Tennessee Tech.

Highlights

Played out of position this season at defensive end and still had a very good year with 14.5 TFL and 8.5 sacks. He played AAAAA ball and the team went to semi-finals. Here is the only video of him

Reaction Score
Looks like a baller to me. Great nose for the ball. Might need to add more mass.

It only requires half a teaspoonful of creatine monohydrate every day. Labels encourage overconsumption.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
He played OLB but is 6'7."...if he adds weight (listed at 217) and muscle, seems like a natural for DE.

Reaction Score
He played OLB but is 6'7."...if he adds weight (listed at 217) and muscle, seems like a natural for DE.

Well. he could be a Ted "Mad Stork" Hendricks in waiting at linebacker. Welcome pup!

Reaction Score
Why hasn’t he Announced it on his Twitter? Are we sure he’s committed??

Reaction Score
Did you notice the question mark in the title?;)
Saw the question mark in the title but was wondering why clockshop would say he’s committed and where that info came from without a confirmation from him.. just wondering if we had any more info on his decision. Weather it be a yes or maybe.. just hoping for another commit.. we def need some!

Reaction Score
Saw the question mark in the title but was wondering why clockshop would say he’s committed and where that info came from without a confirmation from him.. just wondering if we had any more info on his decision. Weather it be a yes or maybe.. just hoping for another commit.. we def need some!

I debated starting a thread absent a player/high school/coach announcement but the Twitter site that had the news covers South Carolina High School and College Sports extensively and had another tweet on Watts regarding the commitment. They were with him this week during practices for the High School All Star Bowl he was participating in.

Heck - we’ve/I’ve been burned where a player announces a commitment that didn’t hold an offer.

Reaction Score
So still no confirmation on this? I am hoping we get some good news after the OV's this past weekend unless they're waiting until Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom