2019 Recruiting Thread | Page 9 | The Boneyard

2019 Recruiting Thread

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score

Randy is wearing his clamdiggers

I laughed when I first saw that earlier too. Kept hearing, "Everything's coming up Randy!".

giphy.gif

Reaction Score
CA DB Maurice Gaines reclassifying to 2019 and headed to CT’s St Thomas More - no UConn interest yet but will bring more “talent evaluators/coaches” into CT. CT preps becoming a hot spot.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
So far early indications are that the staff is really into Mitchell, Burby, Taison P., Rudolph, and Wilson of the in state guys. Also they are tracking Gavin Muir -qb and Moz Bici (sp?) -de at Greenwich.

Can’t turn the corner with just out of state recruits, need to win some local battles too.

It would be a good sign if we pull in 4 of the top 10 in state kids this year (or 5 of the top 12) a step in the right direction.

Reaction Score
So far early indications are that the staff is really into Mitchell, Burby, Taison P., Rudolph, and Wilson of the in state guys. Also they are tracking Gavin Muir -qb and Moz Bici (sp?) -de at Greenwich.

Can’t turn the corner with just out of state recruits, need to win some local battles too.

It would be a good sign if we pull in 4 of the top 10 in state kids this year (or 5 of the top 12) a step in the right direction.
Mozi Bici is a heck of a player.....

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I guess another “in state” kid to watch this year will be this new 6’5’’ TE at St Thomas Moore - Jack True who just transferred from Yarmouth Maine. He has visited Umass and has a Wagner offer so far. Mike Z has jumped on him since the announcement to come to CT for HS football.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I guess another “in state” kid to watch this year will be this new 6’5’’ TE at St Thomas Moore - Jack True who just transferred from Yarmouth Maine. He has visited Umass and has a Wagner offer so far. Mike Z has jumped on him since the announcement to come to CT for HS football.

We have a really good relationship with the St Thomas More coach I think. They're starting to produce a ton of talent, so that's a good relationship to have. Hopefully the Cheshire Academy relationship gets stronger as well and we can get a good pipeline there.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
We have a really good relationship with the St Thomas More coach I think. They're starting to produce a ton of talent, so that's a good relationship to have. Hopefully the Cheshire Academy relationship gets stronger as well and we can get a good pipeline there.

Yep and this must happen. Most All of our AAC brethren are recruiting well in their own backyards and so we really need to do the same. Area kids have obvious reasons to seriously consider and actually stay local so to speak.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom