2019 Recruiting: Thomas Allen (Sit One/Waiver?, Play 2) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2019 Recruiting: Thomas Allen (Sit One/Waiver?, Play 2)

C

Chief00

We are in on like 10 transfers and yet nobody seems to be transferring from UConn

It’s a tough balancing act. Having guys understand their futures but also completing the semester without negatively impacting APRs. In hindsight, Hurley may have over recruited returnees last Spring. But, if he hadn’t of done that he may have loss guys he wanted to keep.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
It’s a tough balancing act. Having guys understand their futures but also completing the semester without negatively impacting APRs. In hindsight, Hurley may have over recruited returnees last Spring. But, if he hadn’t of done that he may have loss guys he wanted to keep.
I’m afraid that there are players on our roster who are just happy to be at Uconn getting a scholarship. Kids with no interest in transferring even if they are told they aren’t part of the future. Typically kids enter the transfer portal early to give them as much time as possible to gauge interest and make a decision.

C

Chief00

I’m afraid that there are players on our roster who are just happy to be at Uconn getting a scholarship. Kids with no interest in transferring even if they are told they aren’t part of the future. Typically kids enter the transfer portal early to give them as much time as possible to gauge interest and make a decision.

I agree, you are exactly correct. Even in recent down years, a bench player at UConn is a celebrity of sorts on campus and enjoys all the privileges that go with that. Additionally, because they weren’t properly evaluated in the first place - they would have to transfer down a level and may not want those optics.

Reaction Score
We are in on like 10 transfers and yet nobody seems to be transferring from UConn

??? If you are convinced we're in on ten transfers, aren't you able to decipher what that means about folks leaving UConn without you needing to be told by someone else?

Reaction Score
??? If you are convinced we're in on ten transfers, aren't you able to decipher what that means about folks leaving UConn without you needing to be told by someone else?

Does it bother you that I live rent free in your head?

Reaction Score
Now that's f
Does it bother you that I live rent free in your head?

Now that's funny. Wouldn't have even remembered if I had ever responded to you. Wouldn't have realized that, in fact, a decent percentage of really dumb posts that need to have been called out came from you.

My bad.

Reaction Score
Now that's f

Now that's funny. Wouldn't have even remembered if I had ever responded to you. Wouldn't have realized that, in fact, a decent percentage of really dumb posts that need to have been called out came from you.

My bad.

Can't be as dumb as this mistake!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom