2019 recruiting summary | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2019 recruiting summary

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I would hope Amihere is not out of the picture. I saw videos of her and was very impressed. I believe she has a 6 ft 4 inch sophomore sister who is projected to be very good. Some school can be dominant in recruiting within a certain state but if Uconn could get and develop Amihere they could dominate recruiting in an entire country (Canada), and Canada is starting to turn out very good talent on both the men's and women's fronts.
I hope so too, but Amihere is making visits elsewhere, and Carl did not mention her in his latest recruiting article. Realistically, I think either UConn or Amihere lost interest.

Reaction Score
I would hope Amihere is not out of the picture. I saw videos of her and was very impressed. I believe she has a 6 ft 4 inch sophomore sister who is projected to be very good. Some school can be dominant in recruiting within a certain state but if Uconn could get and develop Amihere they could dominate recruiting in an entire country (Canada), and Canada is starting to turn out very good talent on both the men's and women's fronts.

I trust @UConnCat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom