2019 Recruiting: Quinones Update | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2019 Recruiting: Quinones Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Remember I posted the Chill picture a couple weeks ago. I can’t specifically comment on recruiting until the clouds clear - but a picture is worth a thousand words.

Chief recognizes the experienced posters picked up on that but I wanted to reiterate to the casual fans, who we desperately need! Don’t lose hope reading the Hartford Courant - they only have the ability to use the rear view mirror. To Chief the vision is starting to look pretty good looking forward.
I remember. For those who forget, you can find it in the Jalen Gaffney thread. Only the casual fans would have thought that image was in reference to the topic of the thread.

Reaction Score
I remember. For those who forget, you can find it in the Jalen Gaffney thread. Only the casual fans would have thought that image was in reference to the topic of the thread.

Points for creativity for the idea that Chief is subject to a "gag order" which prevents him from discussing recruiting pending the resolution of the Ollie imbroglio.

Reaction Score
Remember I posted the Chill picture a couple weeks ago. I can’t specifically comment on recruiting until the clouds clear - but a picture is worth a thousand words.

Chief recognizes the experienced posters picked up on that but I wanted to reiterate to the casual fans, who we desperately need! Don’t lose hope reading the Hartford Courant - they only have the ability to use the rear view mirror. To Chief the vision is starting to look pretty good looking forward.

Was the Chill pic in regards to Precious? Can't remember.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
This is the first time we're hearing about a package deal. Would be GREAT for the program. These are the 2 best players on a top 3-4 team on the circuit. I'm assuming we have the entire staff at this NE6 and New Heights combine this morning in CT(Hotchkiss School).

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
A couple of characteristics with a program will separate one from the rest that are recruiting him.

“I’m looking at player development and what’s going to get me to the next level past college,” said Quinones. “I’ll be looking at player development and people at my position who used to go there to see how they started and finished at school. The system, I like teams that play two ways and open system.”

Hmm, this sounds very good for us.

#stilldoomed

Reaction Score
FIBA Stats (Dominican Republic) for those curious:

6 GP, 31.6 MIN, 17.5 PTS, 43.4% FG, 41.9% 3P, 75% FT, 6.3 REB, 3.5 AST, 3 TOV, 1 STL, .2 BLK

He was 3rd in scoring, and 1st among all 2018 and 2019 NCAA players/prospects. He outscored Quentin Grimes and Cole Anthony on a per FGA basis, and they we're USA's most utilized guards.

C

Chief00

Points for creativity for the idea that Chief is subject to a "gag order" which prevents him from discussing recruiting pending the resolution of the Ollie imbroglio.

That’s why I go with the picture.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
That’s why I go with the picture.
upload_2018-7-20_16-33-33.png

Reaction Score
So many here are so negative - The NYC flood gates will open in the next two months. Think strategically and think lots of success.

Until we get a better symbol my Chill picture is out on my desk.

I'm not buying that. Hurley's been the coach for about three months and hasn't filled all his available scholarships yet. How long does he expect us to wait?

C

Chief00

I'm not buying that. Hurley's been the coach for about three months and hasn't filled all his available scholarships yet. How long does he expect us to wait?
Quite frankly, I am sure many casual fans feel as you do. It’s completely understandable that we all want instant gratification without doing the necessary grind. It’s human nature and we need the casual fans who feel this way to hang in there and trust Chief.
I suggest you enjoy your summer and let the coaching staff worry about this stuff. Chief will be cheering them on in spirit until the KO related clouds lift.

Reaction Score
Quite frankly, I am sure many casual fans feel as you do. It’s completely understandable that we all want instant gratification without doing the necessary grind. It’s human nature and we need the casual fans who feel this way to hang in there and trust Chief.
I suggest you enjoy your summer and let the coaching staff worry about this stuff. Chief will be cheering them on in spirit until the KO related clouds lift.
It ain’t easy “casual fannin

Reaction Score

How do you do the whole multiplying of the loaves and fishes thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom