OT: - 2019 NBA Playoffs | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: 2019 NBA Playoffs

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
KD has had a solid first half to put GS in great shape to finish off LAC tonight.
38 points in first half. In playoff history only Sleepy Floyd had more points in a half (39).

Reaction Score
What on earth were the spurs doing in the last 30 seconds? They just let the clock run out down 4.

Reaction Score
A shame Rudy still hasn't got passed the first round, comes to the Spurs and Kawhi basically misses the whole season his first year there, and then Dejonte Murray misses the whole year his second. If the Spurs don't blow that big lead in the 4th quarter of game 2 they win this series.

Reaction Score
Is Pascal Siakam going to be a consensus top 8 player in a year or two? I can't believe how much he improved. He is the prototype 4 in the modern NBA.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Is Pascal Siakam going to be a consensus top 8 player in a year or two? I can't believe how much he improved. He is the prototype 4 in the modern NBA.

And Danny passed on him and dajonte Murray 3 times

Reaction Score

I think he'll need to be a little bit more prolific 3 pt shooter to get there. A little more shotblocking too.

But he's improved so much already, I wouldn't be surprised if it happens.

I think Akok should be watching all of his games 10x over this summer.

Reaction Score
A shame Rudy still hasn't got passed the first round, comes to the Spurs and Kawhi basically misses the whole season his first year there, and then Dejonte Murray misses the whole year his second. If the Spurs don't blow that big lead in the 4th quarter of game 2 they win this series.

Rudy has career earnings of $127,000,000. He should 100% title chase once his current contract ends.

Reaction Score
I think he'll need to be a little bit more prolific 3 pt shooter to get there. A little more shotblocking too.

But he's improved so much already, I wouldn't be surprised if it happens.

I think Akok should be watching all of his games 10x over this summer.

1000% agree re. Akok. Does Akok have a handle or touch at all? Pascal is such a good 1 on 1 player. He's got floaters and runners and a great little hook over his left shoulder. Too big for some defenders and too quick with enough handle for the rest.

Reaction Score
1000% agree re. Akok. Does Akok have a handle or touch at all? Pascal is such a good 1 on 1 player. He's got floaters and runners and a great little hook over his left shoulder. Too big for some defenders and too quick with enough handle for the rest.

Does Akok play like Pascal?

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Rudy has career earnings of $127,000,000. He should 100% title chase once his current contract ends.

Considering that over 50% of NBA players go broke within 5 years of their careers ending and Rudy’s brand doesn’t seem to be national, he would be totally justified in pulling a Trevor ariza (getting overpaid by a terrible team) rather than ring chasing.

The ideal scenario is the JJ Reddick situation in philly.

Reaction Score
Does Akok play like Pascal?

That's what I was asking. Never seen Akok outside of highlights. They have the same body. Pascal just learned how to shoot while Akok comes into college with a reputation as a shooter (although his stats reflect a streakier shooter than most recruiting experts depict).

Reaction Score
That's what I was asking. Never seen Akok outside of highlights. They have the same body. Pascal just learned how to shoot while Akok comes into college with a reputation as a shooter (although his stats reflect a streakier shooter than most recruiting experts depict).

Yeah, I think the athleticism/length/build is similar. Akok is a better shot blocker and has that reputation as a shooter (though it's streaky). The part he could learn from is Pascal's driving/finishing ability. He's pretty crafty.

Reaction Score
Man Horford and to a lesser extent Baynes make things tough on opposing bigs no matter who they play but damn, Giannis is really having a tough time.

Horford may be the best individual defensive matchup in the league for Giannis. He needs to be more of a playmaker if he is guarded like this. Giannis is so hard to officiate. He is fouled every single drive, he always initiates the contact and he also looks like he is traveling even when he doesn't.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom