2019 Field Design | The Boneyard

2019 Field Design

What’s your all-time favorite field design for UConn Football?

• Total voters

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Does anyone have any intel on what this year’s field design might looks like? I’m kind of assuming that we’re going back to the Block C at midfield since Randy is going all retro. Any thought??

Also have a poll below with what your favorite Rent field design was over the last 17 seasons of UConn Football at the FBS level.
4E58A3F8-24B6-4910-8869-17063218917C.jpeg

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I think Randy cares more about this stuff than is healthy. I would like a state outline filled in with the husky eyes. We will absolutely be going back to the block C in the center. That and the new locker room will power us over Wagner.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I think Randy cares more about this stuff than is healthy. I would like a state outline filled in with the husky eyes. We will absolutely be going back to the block C in the center. That and the new locker room will power us over Wagner.

On the one hand, his obsession with a logo whose tradition dates to...2003...and his anti-red stance is just really freaking weird.

On the other hand, this year's unis look MUCH better than recent ones. Blind squirrel, nut, etc.

As for this topic, I really liked the husky eyes, but as long as it isn't a 35-yard-long UCONN, I'm good with anything else.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
On the one hand, his obsession with a logo whose tradition dates to...2003...and his anti-red stance is just really freaking weird.

On the other hand, this year's unis look MUCH better than recent ones. Blind squirrel, nut, etc.

As for this topic, I really liked the husky eyes, but as long as it isn't a 35-yard-long UCONN, I'm good with anything else.
I know Im in the minority but red as a highlight color works very well with navy and white. I loathed the early 00's uniforms with all the random piping on the jerseys.

Reaction Score
They need to re-brand by reverting back to the white Husky logo. It was unique to UConn only. The new logo is too generic and similar to many other schools. Put that image in the middle with UCONN in one endzone and HUSKIES in the other. Where the AAC logos are now sell that space to the highest bidder. Coca Cola, AT&T, Dunkin. You get the idea.
"Have you noticed that since the new branding the football team has been cursed?"

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Does anyone have any intel on what this year’s field design might looks like? I’m kind of assuming that we’re going back to the Block C at midfield since Randy is going all retro. Any thought??

Also have a poll below with what your favorite Rent field design was over the last 17 seasons of UConn Football at the FBS level. View attachment 45696

I believe it field will have 'Help! P5, please invite us' :)

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
They need to re-brand by reverting back to the white Husky logo. It was unique to UConn only. The new logo is too generic and similar to many other schools. Put that image in the middle with UCONN in one endzone and HUSKIES in the other. Where the AAC logos are now sell that space to the highest bidder. Coca Cola, AT&T, Dunkin. You get the idea.
View attachment 45699 "Have you noticed that since the new branding the football team has been cursed?"
Branding isn’t changing. But I do like ur logic on the on-field advertising.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Screw the Connecticut outline. Let's do the entire New England outline with a block C. We are New England's flagship, after all. Hell, we could include New York too.
I’m sure BC and UMass would have something to say about that. Haha

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
UCONN 35 to 35 and the Call of the Wild helmet era... so ugly. I feel like the current configuration needs to use a larger dog head logo though.

Reaction Score

I remember when someone posted a picture of the husky eyes and no one could figure out what it was. Some of the answers were ridiculously comical....such as the tunnels leading to the field etc. I can’t remember them all but you get the drift. I don’t want any reminders of Daffey Diaco.

Reaction Score
Eyes? Owned by the Eye of the Tiger.

Clemson hats are block C

I like the Husky head midfield...it isn't dog eared. Or actually, it is.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom