2019 Coaching Carousel -> Picking up speed. | Page 21 | The Boneyard

2019 Coaching Carousel -> Picking up speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hard to drop to >$300 k when you’ve been making millions.

before any of you suggest another Connecticut high school coach ... there’s plenty of our network working at FCS & FBS that could flow to us. Actually ... I like our D Coaches & Grad QC. Given Spanos stays

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I said earlier. Really solid coach. New Mexico was stupid to get rid of him. Feel the same way about Frank Solich and Mike Leach. Guys that just win wherever you put them.
Leach is held back because he is a nut job. He interviewed for the MSU job. He would be the perfect response to Ole Miss hiring Kiffin....but they pass on him. Has to be the nut job issue.

Reaction Score
Leach is held back because he is a nut job. He interviewed for the MSU job. He would be the perfect response to Ole Miss hiring Kiffin....but they pass on him. Has to be the nut job issue.

He is a mad scientist - love Mike Leach. Just an offensive genius. In our situation a spread offense like he ran at Texas Tech would be perfect. Might get better recruits to come knowing they are playing in an offense created in the 21st century.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Crispo says hi!

Is there really such a thing as small market in the NFL? The 32 franchises have revenue sharing to the point that not a one has an issue in any given year of hitting the hard league wide salary cap.

Reaction Score

Swing and a miss on this post

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
This just seems weird to me..the cheerleaders at the airport for this near elderly man.

This clip might find itself used somehow-someway for years to come.

Went 84-43 at TT over 10 seasons and 55-47 over eight seasons at WSU.

Reaction Score
This just seems weird to me..the cheerleaders at the airport for this near elderly man.

This clip might find itself used somehow-someway for years to come.

Went 84-43 at TT over 10 seasons and 55-47 over eight seasons at WSU.

That is the "dance team" not cheerleaders.

You just don't understand what it takes to get anybody to Starkville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom