2019-2020 Non-Conference Games

-
Given that we're playing Nova 3x a season starting next year, any chance we could move that away game to a neutral site?
I doubt it; they came here two years ago and we were at a neutral site last year. Going there evens everything out.

I doubt it; they came here two years ago and we were at a neutral site last year. Going there evens everything out.
Ah right for whatever reason I was thinking the game two years ago was part of a previous series. All is well then

Kerry Blackshear to Florida... makes Nov 17th a tick more interesting
Wow, excellent pickup for Florida. Allows Omar Payne to develop at his own pace and not force him into key minutes.

After having Allen/Hudson/Hayes graduate Blackshear provides the team with a senior to lead their young nucleus in Nembhard/Johnson/Locke/Lewis/Mann who are all sophomores or younger. Exciting team in the SEC #anyonebutKentucky

Indy at the Garden is a must. can't wait till 2020 to see another game there.

Florida could be high as #5 preseason now. might be the best team we'll have played since Nova in 2017-18.

Last edited:
How is Buffalo slated to be this year?
Graves. Jordan. Segu & Williams return. They add David Nickleberry a Top 25 JUCO. A. Johnson sat out last year. He can really play. Hardnett very good. Plus a bunch of other dogs.

I think Buffalo is going to be very good. They lost a lot but their roster is SOLID. They are DANGEROUS. It would be a very solid win for UConn. A tough one to get.

Graves. Jordan. Segu & Williams return. They add David Nickleberry a Top 25 JUCO. A. Johnson sat out last year. He can really play. Hardnett very good. Plus a bunch of other dogs.

I think Buffalo is going to be very good. They lost a lot but their roster is SOLID. They are DANGEROUS. It would be a very solid win for UConn. A tough one to get.
A must win or we'll close out the tournament with Towson and Missouri State.

Lost their head coach, and Hardnett was just forced out at Cincinnati because he wasn't going to get minutes. So I don't know what they'll get out of him. I expect them to be solid, but probably not a top 40 team.