2018 UConn Football Commits Senior HS Season Reports | Page 10 | The Boneyard

2018 UConn Football Commits Senior HS Season Reports

Reaction Score
That's exactly why I said UMass was six games into the season. UCF will be another story, but even there I don't think the loss will be as bad as some are predicting.
I hope six games is enough.

Reaction Score
That's exactly why I said UMass was six games into the season. UCF will be another story, but even there I don't think the loss will be as bad as some are predicting.

Let us pray, as starting off on National TV with a home blowout would be brutal.............unless we win.

Reaction Score
I hope six games is enough.
For defensive lineman and linebackers it is, if they're good coming out of High School. The secondary is another story, freshman DB's usually need more time to learn pass coverage, blitzing, reading the QB, etc. The good news for us is Coyle, Fortt, Terry, and Herring-Wilson are not freshman anymore.

Reaction Score
For defensive lineman and linebackers it is, if they're good coming out of High School. The secondary is another story, freshman DB's usually need more time to learn pass coverage, blitzing, reading the QB, etc. The good news for us is Coyle, Fortt, Terry, and Herring-Wilson are not freshman anymore.

And if any freshmen DBs supplant anyone who played last year, that means they are better and then we as a team are better. Ok, you covinced me. Lets go bowling this year!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom