2018 Sedona Prince names final 6 schools . . . | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2018 Sedona Prince names final 6 schools . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Report from a reliable source at the Adidas camp she attended says Prince is probably a true 6'5" at best, noting the 6'7" at which she's been listed is a "gross exaggeration."

What makes anyone question why Kentucky is not listed? With their recent history of problems they're going to have troubles getting doors open to them. I seriously doubt all their problems are behind them.
Sounds like your reliable source needs a more calibrated eye, especially if they believe that 6'7" is a gross exaggeration of 6'5". USA basketball, ESPN, & ProspectsNation all list Prince at 6'7". Two inches will not matter if she can play. Did your source happen to say anything about how she actually played?

Reaction Score
You're right. If you're anything close to that height and coordinated you're probably a very good player. My source has a daughter who is 6'3" and she was at the camp. He stood right next to Prince before he made this statement on her height. I trust he is right, but again your statement is very true. At that height and "very coordinated", as my source noted, she is an outstanding prospect.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
Great job by Rueck and Oregon St for getting in there if not UConn then I hope she goes there. Also, TCU has been popping up on a lot of lists lately. I love it, spread the talent around!

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Great job by Rueck and Oregon St for getting in there if not UConn then I hope she goes there. Also, TCU has been popping up on a lot of lists lately. I love it, spread the talent around!

Well, methinks it better to spread around the talent AFTER Geno makes his selections first. "Tragic" that it sometimes doesn't work out that way. Go Huskies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom