2018 Sedona Prince names final 6 schools . . . | The Boneyard

2018 Sedona Prince names final 6 schools . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Lmao.....

There is Louisville!!!! How many kids do they offer!?!??

Seriously though I think Prince and Christyn Williams are primary targets in 2018 class. Although speculation at this point but I hope GA and staff can reel them in!

Reaction Score
Final 6 for USA U-17 team member and 2018 C Sedona Prince (@sedona__ ) -- #UConn, Louisville, Notre Dame, Oregon State, Texas, TCU.

Last edited:

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Are we after Nelson-Ododa?

Haven't heard a connection yet but it's hard to believe they wouldn't be interested in a player of her ability. Only thing I had heard from a poster here is that Chris Dailey was supposedly following N-O on twitter which is usually a good sign. All three assistants were at a recent AAU event that N-O played in.

Reaction Score
Haven't heard a connection yet but it's hard to believe they wouldn't be interested in a player of her ability. Only thing I had heard from a poster here is that Chris Dailey was supposedly following N-O on twitter which is usually a good sign. All three assistants were at a recent AAU event that N-O played in.

She is one of the most followed recruits I have ever seen:UConn, Maryland, UCLA, USC, Texas NC St,Louisville, Vanderbilt, Tennessee, Michigan State, Kansas State, Ohio State, Virginia, VTech, VCU, Pitt, Nebraska, Wake Forest, Clemson, Purdue, Rutgers, LSU, Washington, Wisconsin and more.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
No offense intended to Ms Prince whatsoever, but swap her out for Nelson-Ododa and you have yourself a deal.

Nope.. ya'll big guns (UCONN and Notre Dame) can fight to the death over Prince. Leave Nelson-Ododa for us little guys.. :rolleyes:

I'm hoping Notre Dame and UCONN stay as far away from Olivia as possible. No offense haha..

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
She is one of the most followed recruits I have ever seen:UConn, Maryland, UCLA, USC, Texas NC St,Louisville, Vanderbilt, Tennessee, Michigan State, Kansas State, Ohio State, Virginia, VTech, VCU, Pitt, Nebraska, Wake Forest, Clemson, Purdue, Rutgers, LSU, Washington, Wisconsin and more.

Doesn't surprise me at all. I think she's going to be fantastic, a weapon at both ends.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
i get the impression that Prince is a Texas lean. I could be wrong but I think that is where she ends up. Texas is going to challenge for a national championship soon.

For 2018, give me NaLyssa Smith and Queen Egbo. Super athletes who with very nice touch on their shots.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Final 6 for USA U-17 team member and 2018 C Sedona Prince (@sedona__ ) -- #UConn, Louisville, Notre Dame, Oregon State, Texas, TCU.

I thought Sedona was a strong Arizona lean. Apparently not.

Reaction Score
No Kentucky?

Reaction Score
i get the impression that Prince is a Texas lean. I could be wrong but I think that is where she ends up. Texas is going to challenge for a national championship soon.

For 2018, give me NaLyssa Smith and Queen Egbo. Super athletes who with very nice touch on their shots.

Didn't she verbal Texas when she was in junior high school and then decommitt or am I confusing Prince with another big?

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Didn't she verbal Texas when she was in junior high school and then decommitt or am I confusing Prince with another big?

I think you are thinking of Collier. She verballed to Texas and then reopened her recruitment.

Reaction Score
No Kentucky?

Ohhhhh yes........and Kentucky, Kansas, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Stanford, Florida, Florida State, Alabama, UMass, Mississippi and Harvard................plus Stony Brook, Belmont and Kenasaw State

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Both Sedona Prince and Charli Collier were committed to Texas very early on (as 8th/9th graders), but later decided to open up their recruitment. I'd say Prince is a true Center prospect, but Collier will most likely be a power forward in college.

Of the two, I'd say Prince is the more likely to end up re-committing to Texas. She does live in a small town just outside Austin, and has visited Texas many times; so, that can't hurt.

Collier seemed to have cool on Texas the last year or so. Glad we're in her final 12, as that means there's still a chance.

Sedona is very good friends with 2018 PG, Tatum Veitenheimer; they play on the same Adidas team. Tatum recently visited Notre Dame unofficially. Tatum camped at Texas last summer, and at Baylor this past summer. If Veitenheimer releases a list of schools, it won't surprise me if many of them are on Sedona's list.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
All. I want them. All.

Reactions: HGN
Reaction Score
Report from a reliable source at the Adidas camp she attended says Prince is probably a true 6'5" at best, noting the 6'7" at which she's been listed is a "gross exaggeration."

What makes anyone question why Kentucky is not listed? With their recent history of problems they're going to have troubles getting doors open to them. I seriously doubt all their problems are behind them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom