2018 Recruiting Strategy So Far | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2018 Recruiting Strategy So Far

Reaction Score
Our biggest recruiting problem is that all of the best players leave the state. We lose just about every head to head recruiting battle even with BC and SU. This means that our strategy has to be to develop talent and play with an older (junior, senior/5th) team. I expect HCRE to redshirt a lot of players every year.

Reaction Score
Our biggest recruiting problem is that all of the best players leave the state. We lose just about every head to head recruiting battle even with BC and SU. This means that our strategy has to be to develop talent and play with an older (junior, senior/5th) team. I expect HCRE to redshirt a lot of players every year.

All of our best players do not leave the state. See Coyle, Dixon, Fortt, Gardner, Herring-Wilson, Myers Newsome and Rose as a few examples.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
All of our best players do not leave the state. See Coyle, Dixon, Fortt, Gardner, Herring-Wilson, Myers Newsome and Rose as a few examples.

He's a BC troll. He uses the word "we" to try to throw you off his scent. But you can't cover up a BC stink for very long.

Try not to feed him... ;)

Reaction Score
He's a BC troll. He uses the word "we" to try to throw you off his scent. But you can't cover up a BC stink for very long.

Try not to feed him... ;)
It depends, I have three dogs, I'd be happy to serve up a sandwich. Or a cup of shut da hull up! :p

Reaction Score
Sure the program needs time to build but anyone who thinks this current squad lacks the kind of talent to surprise people this year has not been paying attention. The feedback I've had is very telling about the impact poor coaching had on these kids. They have a lot to prove and these new coaches will put them in position to do it. Don't be surprised if we shock the football world, or at least the AAC--lol. Incidentally, word I have is that when Lashlee presented the QB's with video of defenses to break down and they were asked to explain the anticipated coverage and how they would react to several potential pre-snap shifts, all of them were better prepared and there was one QB who was scarily spot on with his calling out the coverage and immediately detailing how to counter any twists. This will be an exciting year to root for the Huskies.

That's not fair. Who is the QB who is ahead on his reads?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom