2018 Brandon Williams offered | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2018 Brandon Williams offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

BINGO!
Ever notice that chief (who loves to try and brag about so called inside info and connections) never mentioned a word about Bunkey they entire time the guy was here until a month or so before he left, which happens to be EXACTLY when someone posted a player or recruits snapchat that heavily featured Bunkey. Now all of a sudden chief cant stop talking about him and is his great friend. Before the snapchat video, not a single word from chief about our best recruiter ever the entire time he was here. Ditto for the Glen Miller facility tour. There was an article that mentioned Miller doing the facility tour a day or two before chief started ranting about it. The examples go on and on. Funny how all chief's "inside info" begins with public knowledge from articles and social media, which apparently he seems to think slipped by the rest of us.

I have known Glen Miller long before he coached at UConn.

C

Chief00

Appreciate the info!!

Not sure why so many people on here criticize you and make fun of you, I guess there jealous or something? I am not sure why they would be, but I can't come up with any other reasons?

Thanks again, always nice to hear some views of the program and its players.

It's amazing the conspiracy theories people come up with on the internet - I have generally learned to let that amuse and not disappoint me.

Reaction Score
Yes - saw Brandon - Nice family and the kids were great - all want to win. He seemed like he was having a nice visit.

Did talk to Adams a bit about the commitment one must make to be great. How if he did that he could get his number on the wall. He seemed impressed I could potentially see that possibility if he worked hard.

I heard how hard Gilbert works so I am hoping they push each other but play lots of time together.

Coach Moore just smiled. I am sure he is quietly agreeing with me. Coach Moore said his family is doing good and I sent my regards - met them back in 1999 in FL - nice people.

Interesting sideline - they said Facey is actually really stronger this year - I said that's great news but I got to see that for myself. Ha ha . Finally, I asked who was really fast other than themselves - Larrier.

Up in the air about First Night now that it's man vs man. I still probably won't go - never been my thing. But who knows?

And then the police showed up.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Why is it that every thread about some recruit turns into a thread about whether or not Chief has some actual connection to the team?

If Adams doesn't jump to the NBA, I don't see how this kid Williams would come to UConn, which will have Adams, Gilbert and MAL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom