2017 Recruiting Thread | Page 80 | The Boneyard

2017 Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
So now we're just waiting on King, Olaniyan, and whichever other NSD surprises we get?

As long as neither of them develops a debilitating cold we should be hearing from them shortly.

Reaction Score
My bad guys.. Rob King.. and he's signed sealed delivered now.. Welcome Mr. King!

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
-
Screen Shot 2017-02-01 at 9.41.17 AM.png

Reaction Score
Seems we have a little drama ...

Always good to have surprises. I suspect the School hat presentation often is the lag.

Reaction Score
still holding out hope for Sheffield and Washington and a DL nobody but the staff knows about to finish out this class.

Reaction Score
1. So apparently we're going to get announcements from Washington and Sheffield. It is what it is.

2. What is the story with Kayoute? Can someone twitter stalk him? You would think that if he had a UConn offer from it he'd be jumping all over it.

3. Interesting that Olaniyan is the last of verbals we don't have papers from yet. He was an early verbal to the prior regime, and we heard hints that more offers were pulled by the Edsall crew than we might have known of. Have we heard anything from him in the last few weeks on Twitter? Did he every confirm that the Edsall staff still wanted him?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I thought Brouse redshirted? Totally u necessary for him to waste his RS at DL tjis past season IMO. We had depth there
My bad, yes I think Brouse redshirted. I think some of the others have benefited from a redshirt year as well - but I was too lazy to dig up the details. Bottomline to me is that we have talent in Fatusaki and after that nothing but avg play from the balance of the Dline squad based on what I have seen thus far.

Reaction Score
1. So apparently we're going to get announcements from Washington and Sheffield. It is what it is.

2. What is the story with Kayoute? Can someone twitter stalk him? You would think that if he had a UConn offer from it he'd be jumping all over it. Nothing past few days

3. Interesting that Olaniyan is the last of verbals we don't have papers from yet. He was an early verbal to the prior regime, and we heard hints that more offers were pulled by the Edsall crew than we might have known of. Have we heard anything from him in the last few weeks on Twitter? Did he every confirm that the Edsall staff still wanted him? Retweeting other UConn commit tweets about NSD last night.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
One thing about Kouyate is that according to the 247sports timeline Rutty and Temple visited him last week prior to his OV.

Since we did not land Green, we really need this kid. Strong shades of Trevardo here in this one.

Reaction Score
My bad, yes I think Brouse redshirted. I think some of the others have benefited from a redshirt year as well - but I was too lazy to dig up the details. Bottomline to me is that we have talent in Fatusaki and after that nothing but avg play from the balance of the Dline squad based on what I have seen thus far.
I think Murphy, along with Brouse will step up for us... jury's out on Atkins & Lawley... they are ahead of Murphy and Brouse in terms of years on the team... Okounam as well... Lots of size from those kids... Hopefully Crocker and Dottin-Carter can get this group going...

Reaction Score
One thing about Kouyate is that according to the timeline Rutty and Temple visited him last week prior to his OV.

Since we did not land Green, we really need this kid. Strong shades of Trevardo here in this one.
Hopefully we can get a surprise in place of him if he chooses elsewhere.. his twitter follows contained a few higher end academic schools (FCS).. Wouldn't be shocked if he took that route.

Reaction Score
could he be a potential grey shirt candidate? (early enrolle in Jan 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom