2017 Recruiting Thread | Page 79 | The Boneyard

2017 Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Might have to fill that DT/DL position in the transfer market. We are getting thin.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Maybe Abdoul Kouyate grabbed the spot...
Hard to believe we couldn't take them both - unless we have other surprises tomorrow. :cool:

If the usual academic/change of scenery, like of playing time transfers don't happen in the spring, then some PWO-turn scholarship kids will not be renewed next year to make it all work. We must have 3 or 4 such kids.

Reaction Score
Just too hard to grab a young LA kid across 3 time zones to our Program. That's the sale that just leaves you incredulous. Of course ... We seriously wanted him. But it was a lower probability. (Still ... he proved an interesting character sending the tweet in the UConn helmet)

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
To recap - our interior DL situation.
1) Cole Ormsby - senior
2) Folorunso Fatukasi - senior
3) Sheridan Lawley - junior
4) James Atkins - junior
5) Philippe Okounam - junior
6) Kevin Murpy - rs soph
7) Noel Brouse - rs soph
8) Caleb Thomas - fresh

Other notables:
Carrezola - played more DE than OLB
Stapleton - same deal

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Just too hard to grab a young LA kid across 3 time zones to our Program. That's the sale that just leaves you incredulous. Of course ... We seriously wanted him. But it was a lower probability. (Still ... he proved an interesting character sending the tweet in the UConn helmet)

Agreed. UCONN FOOTBALL just needs it's signature Diana or HCKO to open up that pipeline.

Reaction Score
I thought Brouse redshirted? Totally u necessary for him to waste his RS at DL tjis past season IMO. We had depth there

Reaction Score

Could Sheffield's words in his tweet to Green this morning be an indication that he was hoping to end up on the same team with him? Seems like it could be a good sign for us, maybe?

Reaction Score

Could Sheffield's words in his tweet to Green this morning be an indication that he was hoping to end up on the same team with him? Seems like it could be a good sign for us, maybe?

Certainly seems like that's what he's alluding to.

Reaction Score
If he plays ball like the Kouyate brothers play kora, that would be fine. These guys played at my going away party from Guinea.

funny you post this. A couple of days ago I was talking to someone who introduced me to the Kalimba, a thumb piano from Africa. The thumb movements are identical. The sound was awesome.

Reaction Score
Looks Like Garrison Burnett will play WR and be a punt and kick returner. Wow I think we can go out on a limb here and say there may be more then 1 punt returned next year!
his tape shows his playmaking ability. That's something we desparately need.

Reaction Score

He's my Will Beatty pick... a kid with ability and size for the tackle spot that will more than likely redshirt a year, get worked hard by the coaches into an NFL caliber Tackle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom