2017 Recruiting Thread | Page 61 | The Boneyard

2017 Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not buying that this kid is a goner. He's visiting Tulane, not a P5 school. Plus Tulane is about as low down the AAC pole as we are. I could be wrong and the kid could be gone, hence all the DB recruits lately, but I'm not buying it yet. He might just be looking and could still stay committed after the visit.

I agree that he, along with McAfee, were the two I wanted to keep. Hopefully this is just a visit and then a realization that UCONN is where he wants to stay!

So do we known from Twitter whether the new staff still wants him? Are they all following him? Has he been to UConn since the Staff change?

Some of you follow this much more closely than I do, but given the speed players we've been recruiting is it possible that this is one of the players that was told they weren't wanted?

Reaction Score
We need Swensen! With uconn's recent success in the NFL with DBs, perhaps there is a growing perception that uconn is DB U!

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Would've loved to have snagged this one but Raheem Blackshear to Michigan State:

Reaction Score
Would've loved to have snagged this one but Raheem Blackshear to Michigan State:

Best of luck to him.. This late in the game, when the P5's start calling, kinda hard to keep a higher profile recruit in the fold with a new staff... Time to move on... Our Edsall run staff will strike lightning in a bottle with more playmakers before 2/1/17...

Reaction Score
exactly what we need to get this thing (our D) back on track... to hell with that bend but don't break sit back let the offense get a 10 yard cushion crap....

IMO, the biggest recruit in this class so far...impact guy....

So far the guys Edsall and staff has committed so far are all impact guys.

Reaction Score
I was out of pocket when I posted this so let me circle back.

Nick Tronti is a 6-2 210lb QB from Ponte Vedra High School in Ponte Vedra Beach Florida.Currently a UNC-Charlotte commit. Other current offers are Indiana, Arizona, App State, Charleston Southern, Elon, FIU, FAU, Coastal Carolina, Akron, Holy Cross, Marshall, Mercer, Miami-Ohio, Western Kentucky, Troy, Toledo, ODU, South Alabama and Southern Miss.

Senior Season Highlights - Nick Tronti

Tronti receives late offers from Indiana, Arizona and UConn and will IU this weekend

247 shows he decommited from UNC Charlotte today and they are showing an Arizona visit for next weekend @ this point. Not sure if that's a commit but...

Reaction Score

247 shows he decommited from UNC Charlotte today and they are showing an Arizona visit for next weekend @ this point. Not sure if that's a commit but...

I think it's a commit based on this post from former IU QB Zander Diamont who wore #12

Reaction Score

Twitter bio says IU commit

Reaction Score
If this is our next commit I'm going to lose my ....

If he pulls that off he is no longer Edsall but EDSAVAGE. Love all the recent commits but stealing from Boise would be a savage move from Randy

Reaction Score
If this is our next commit I'm going to lose my ....

Any reason to believe that except for being from MD? Him, Pindell, Sheffield and Gardener-Russaw would make the class ubelievable. If we got two of them we should be ecstatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom