2017-2018 UConn Home Opponents | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2017-2018 UConn Home Opponents

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
So you are afraid of UMass, URI and Providence? How the mighty have fallen.

URI and Providence are tough opponents. You're lying to yourself by denying that

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Well, thank God you're not in charge of scheduling.

Boston U is a far better bet in terms of RPI.

I wish they'd lose Coppin State's number. Coppin loses 24 games a year and is an RPI grenade.....and yet we keep calling them.

If nothing else, we can get revenge on Juan Dixon, but outside of that, scheduling them repeatedly is a sign of brain damage.
RPI? Let's have a winning season first. Or enough dudes to play 5 vs 5. At least the school is saving money on scholarships

Reaction Score
Are you interested in having a decent record?
We are in the AAC not the BE. We have to have to have a more challenging out of conference schedule than we did under JC not only for the RPI but for national exposure. If we are worried about URI and UMass we have big problems.

Reaction Score
We are in the AAC not the BE. We have to have to have a more challenging out of conference schedule than we did under JC not only for the RPI but for national exposure. If we are worried about URI and UMass we have big problems.

This year we have a more challenging OOC schedule than we did under JC

Reaction Score
True and we should every year.
To be honest I think you should even in a great conference like the ACC. These out of coference games help teams get better. Most of the time the national champion has a good out of conference schedule

Reaction Score
To be honest I think you should even in a great conference like the ACC. These out of coference games help teams get better. Most of the time the national champion has a good out of conference schedule
Agree, Syracuse sees it differently.:)

nadav

I hit skins for the hell of it
Reaction Score
Well URI and Providence have been pretty damn good lately and we well...have not
Let's slow down. They were better than us last season, that's about it. Lately is a bit much.

Reaction Score
I know there's a couple BU alums on this board so no offense but why the hell do we keep playing BU? If we're gonna play a local team who might beat us I'd rather play Quinipiac or UHart or something.

I think it has to do with hockey joining hockey east.

Some deal was probably made to schedule other HE members in other sports for us to join.

Bball played Maine, UNH, and UML in 15-16.

NU and BU in 16/17. Maine in football.

Merrimack(exh) and BU this yr. BC in football.

Providence, BC, and maybe Vermont other than soccer in the future would be nice if this deal is actually real.

No idea, just a guess

Last edited:

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
I think it has to do with hockey joining hockey east.

Some deal was probably made to schedule other HE members in other sports for us to join.

Bball played Maine, UNH, and UML in 15-16.

NU and BU in 16/17. Maine in football.

Merrimack(exh) and BU this yr. BC in football.

Providence, BC, and maybe Vermont other than soccer in the future would be nice if this deal is actually real.

No idea, just a guess

Not being a dick or trying to show you up at all but this to me seems like coincidence. They are all New England teams, seem like logical opponents

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I agree with Hoophound. I have bled blue since the days of Toby Kimball and have experienced the highs and lows. Being in a conference such as The old Big East and being one of top programs in the country was unbelievable. But going back to being a mediocre program in a mid major conference is draining my enthusiasm. I have said it before why isn't someone held accountable for this situation? It is costing us millions to be in this BS conference.
who do you see as that person?

nadav

I hit skins for the hell of it
Reaction Score
isnt that what lately means?
So next season when we make the tournament and lose in the second round, we'll say, we've been pretty damn good lately?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson

Top Bottom