2016 UConn commitment: Molly Bent [merged thread] | Page 8 | The Boneyard

2016 UConn commitment: Molly Bent [merged thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
It's one of the big differences between the 2 fan bases.

Another difference is Voles feel free to come here with cutsey, passive aggressive crap and don't have vile crap rained down on them. Virtually nothing posted by a UConn fan "over there" gets by without a paroxysm of said vile crap, though why that brave few bother with the Orange sites is beyond me.

Reaction Score
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.....some of you guys are hilarious!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-05-11-38-05-1.png
    Screenshot_2015-04-05-11-38-05-1.png
    304.2 KB · Views: 52

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
I recall that when announcements were made that Kalana Greene and Tiffany Hayes had committed to UConn, the typical Boneyard reactions were either "Huh?" or "Who?"
That is not a very good comparison considering Tiffany Hayes and Kalana Greene were BOTH High School All Americans. They were on a totally different level than Molly Bent.

I made no comparison at all. What I did was recall the reactions of most Boneyarders to the announcements about Kalana and Tiffany.. (Similar to reaction to Molly Bent verbal by many here.)

Reaction Score
Is that a screen post or a selfie. If selfie not a good look!!!! Just saying

O no no my dear, its a meme of NeNe Leaks.....I wouldn't dare post a selfie on here....I save those for Facebook and Instagram, but how rude in case it was me.

Boxerpups4me

Semper Paratus
Reaction Score
I posted a joke to be shared by UConn fans, so stick an Orange sock in it already! :oops: There is an ignore button.:rolleyes: And yes, that ridiculous stuff that came out of Summit's Athletic Dept. was a joke. But one thing in your post does ring true - PS was so consumed by her recruiting losses to UConn that she went over the edge in pushing that junk to the SEC.

calm down, eat an orange..they are good for you. btw, whats a vole??

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
what's a vole ... well, it's dark brown to black, is a nuisance in your garden, it's legs are a thing to behold, and its face, well, its face scares grown women! I'm not upset, just done putting up with Vol fan crap without calling it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA